My girl broke up with me

This is sort of embarrasing. We broke up because I have failed to have intercourse with her. It all started a few months ago, and then sort of performance anxiety kicked in, and every time we attempted to make love, I felt pressure somehow to perform, and well, it never happened, what a horrible thing to endure!! Anyways, she sort of started telling me that we would never get married, and kept asking me what the hell was wrong with me and I should fix it as soon as possible. I asked her to bear with me, but I really don't know what happened. Then I started fearing that she would leave me because of this, and that put more pressure on me mind I suppose. I felt as if I could do it fine, if there was no condom involved, but she would not allow me to do it without. It is sort of sad because she kind of did not really give me a chance, all I aksed was little cooperation and to try to have sex without a condom. By the way it all started from a condom incident, it happens quite often I guess. Now, I sort of getting depressed, and I have this feeling all the ladies out there will be like her. How do I go about explaining this to a future girl friend? Would I be able to find a gilr who would understand me and work this whole thing out, because I don't believe I am an impotent, according to my physician who did a thorough exam for me. I have not tried to hook up with another female because of this problem. Is there hope for me out there, or will I have to suffer like this for the rest of my life???

I know some people would suggest a therapist, but how many ladies would agree to go in therapy with me. I feel so unlucky. This probably happens to 1 in a million, and it had to be me. I am living a nightmare. Please help!

I don't think that a condom was the cause for you not to have intercourse. Your girlfriend was smart enough to asked for a condom but not smart enough to be patient with you. Next time find a caring and understanding girlfriend who would understand if your not getting an erection because many guys suffer from this when they are anxious. It doesn't mean your impotent, take your time and find someone who'll love you and respect you and PLEASE use a condom you don't want to risk your life or bring a baby into this world if your not ready. I hope this helps.

This is sort of embarrasing. We broke up because I have failed to have intercourse with her. It all started a few months ago, and then sort of performance anxiety kicked in, and every time we attempted to make love, I felt pressure somehow to perform, and well, it never happened, what a horrible thing to endure!! Anyways, she sort of started telling me that we would never get married, and kept asking me what the hell was wrong with me and I should fix it as soon as possible. I asked her to bear with me, but I really don't know what happened. Then I started fearing that she would leave me because of this, and that put more pressure on me mind I suppose. I felt as if I could do it fine, if there was no condom involved, but she would not allow me to do it without. It is sort of sad because she kind of did not really give me a chance, all I aksed was little cooperation and to try to have sex without a condom. By the way it all started from a condom incident, it happens quite often I guess. Now, I sort of getting depressed, and I have this feeling all the ladies out there will be like her. How do I go about explaining this to a future girl friend? Would I be able to find a gilr who would understand me and work this whole thing out, because I don't believe I am an impotent, according to my physician who did a thorough exam for me. I have not tried to hook up with another female because of this problem. Is there hope for me out there, or will I have to suffer like this for the rest of my life??? I know some people would suggest a therapist, but how many ladies would agree to go in therapy with me. I feel so unlucky. This probably happens to 1 in a million, and it had to be me. I am living a nightmare. Please help!

This is scary, but if your serious,but...if you vbserious this girl is the wrong one for you she's obviously been around the block to many times already or she would have more patience with you.Real women realize that this can happen and they will handle the situation differently.Trust me when I tell you that when you meet the right girl everything will work out fine

This is sort of embarrasing. We broke up because I have failed to have intercourse with her. It all started a few months ago, and then sort of performance anxiety kicked in, and every time we attempted to make love, I felt pressure somehow to perform, and well, it never happened, what a horrible thing to endure!! Anyways, she sort of started telling me that we would never get married, and kept asking me what the hell was wrong with me and I should fix it as soon as possible. I asked her to bear with me, but I really don't know what happened. Then I started fearing that she would leave me because of this, and that put more pressure on me mind I suppose. I felt as if I could do it fine, if there was no condom involved, but she would not allow me to do it without. It is sort of sad because she kind of did not really give me a chance, all I aksed was little cooperation and to try to have sex without a condom. By the way it all started from a condom incident, it happens quite often I guess. Now, I sort of getting depressed, and I have this feeling all the ladies out there will be like her. How do I go about explaining this to a future girl friend? Would I be able to find a gilr who would understand me and work this whole thing out, because I don't believe I am an impotent, according to my physician who did a thorough exam for me. I have not tried to hook up with another female because of this problem. Is there hope for me out there, or will I have to suffer like this for the rest of my life??? I know some people would suggest a therapist, but how many ladies would agree to go in therapy with me. I feel so unlucky. This probably happens to 1 in a million, and it had to be me. I am living a nightmare. Please help!