difference between love and infatuation

How do i know if my boyfriend loves me or if he's just infatuated? We are both adults in our 20's, he has mentioned marriage and says that i make him happy. but i 've seen other couples who do the same and then they weren't in love. How do i know?

JustAGirl

um, i don't think u'r in love ... u wdn't be asking this if u were ... just give it time =)

How do i know if my boyfriend loves me or if he's just infatuated? We are both adults in our 20's, he has mentioned marriage and says that i make him happy. but i 've seen other couples who do the same and then they weren't in love. How do i know?
JustAGirl

ewww, i just read tony's post above

nevermind my msg.

get a life girl ...

um, i don't think u'r in love ... u wdn't be asking this if u were ... just give it time =)

If he looks at you with love in his eyes He loves you!

If he kisses you passionately. He loves you!

If he treats you the same when you look like ##### and when you look beautiful. He loves you! If he defends you in front of other people even when he might lose their friendship Heloves you! The truth is you already know if he loves you or not Women always do!!!! D.J.