meeting his parents.

curvycrys23

my bf and i have been dating for 9 months now and i still haven't met his parents yet. We're in our 20s my one normal friend tells me that hes more serious "the introduction then i am and wants to be sure im "the one" before he introduces them to me. which i totally agree with. I have met his brother and brothers fiance but yet to meet his parents. he has met my whole family but i have a super small family his parents have lots of kids so there is a ga-zillion people to meet.

i have a feeling that he is embarrassed by them also, but my one very annoying friend who thinks shes knows everything because shes in graduate school for pyschology says that there is something wrong with him for not introducing me after 9 months. i am perfectly content with not meeting them but i was wondering what you guys thought about this situation? and how long it was before you met your other-halves parents?

• 4 weeks later...

I honestly think it's a little weird but then every relationship is different. I met my husband's mom right away, the rest of the family came much later-they live a couple states away.

Has he given you any reason to think he's embarrassed of them?