need help in talking to girls....messed up last time i did...

dtrinidude88

Hey sup ppls? i need a bit of help here...u see...i went to this party the other night and there was this really pretty girl...so my friend was only buggin me to go talk to her...but i didnt go....u see the reason why i didnt go is because i DONT NO WHAT TO TALK ABOUT!!!!! i need some help in talkin to girls! anyone out there can help me? please...i just want to no what topics u talk about...what kind of things to say to her...

i ended up talkin to her...but only now and then...we had nuttin to talk about.....and she waz talkin to me..but the other guys who were comin up to her she waz ignoring them and waitin for me to say something......help...please!!!!

thanks a million.....

ReluctantRomeo

The biggest trick in talking to girls is learning to listen and ask questions. Surveys show that girls say 2-3 times as many words in a day as guys, so use this to your advantage - let her do more of the talking.

Don't ask her about gaming, sports or other guy topics - ask her about family, friends, how she came to be at the party (ie who she knows). Or compliment her on clothes or an unusual accessory and ask her the story behind it. Do this in a light and friendly way, ask her further questions (or just show interest) as the stories develop, then let her ask you questions back.

The best way to be good at this when you need to approach a girl at a party is to practise with female friends on other occasions.

Mr.positive
Originally posted by ReluctantRomeo

The biggest trick in talking to girls is learning to listen and ask questions. Surveys show that girls say 2-3 times as many words in a day as guys, so use this to your advantage - let her do more of the talking.

Don't ask her about gaming, sports or other guy topics - ask her about family, friends, how she came to be at the party (ie who she knows). Or compliment her on clothes or an unusual accessory and ask her the story behind it. Do this in a light and friendly way, ask her further questions (or just show interest) as the stories develop, then let her ask you questions back.

The best way to be good at this when you need to approach a girl at a party is to practise with female friends on other occasions.

Good advice

• Author
dtrinidude88

Thanks alot ReluctantRomeo...i met a girl at the movies the other day..i tried it out..and we talked for 20 mins...non-stop...it was the longest i have ever talked to a girl for in my life....thanks alot dude..... peace....

zaak.. :D