To : Tony,miss mojo,sparkle etc.

I'm writing in response from your posts in which my friends and i are called immature, multiple personalities etc. You have the right to post anything you want and ignore my posts if you don't like them. I live in a place where i only have access to one computer and my time is limited, i 've told alot of people about this great site where they can find advice. It happened today that all of us were reunited and decided to post our questions but i never thought that this board will take it personally by insulting us if you definetely feel "offended" i will stay away from this board. By the way Annika is a foreign exchange student from Germany. If you believe it or not is up to you. Meanwhile, continue to advice those who need it and next time don't run into conclusions the way you did it!

If you will read my post, I did not insult you, call you immature, or imply that you had multiple personalities. I merely stated a number of possibilities that could occur under such an anomalous circumstance. I had no idea how this amazing string of posts happened but I must admit my curiosity was quite keen.

I also quote from my post: "Just in case, an explanation of why so many problems were posted from the same computer in such a short span of time might be a good idea. If the explanation is good enough, I may try to post some answers to them myself."

I did not jump to any conclusions. As a matter of fact, one of the theories advanced in my post proved correct. So you may just want to read it again.

You have to admit, a run on romance problems from that many people at the same computer within minutes of each other doesn't happen very often. Your explanation seems quite plausible and I hope if you do this again, you'll sort of explain to everybody what's going on.

I am very grateful that you took the time to explain this rather curious occurence.

Miss Mojo

hi katie,

i'll still give advice, even if it is posted under different names from the one computer....i just got a bit of chuckle out of the whole thing. i'm not offended by people using different names (one of my friends did it from my computer numerous times). i understand that some people only have access to one computer, and that more than one person can use a site, and that on occassions, people have posted their own problems using different names.

however, some people do not like it when one person posts under numerous names (writing style is obvious etc), and they simply voice their opinion on it...fair enough. in other words, hopefully people out there aren't afraid to post numerous problems in their name, as long as it doesn't reach the point where the same problem is being posted 50 times over. why? because that indicates some serious help needed that people at the loveshack cannot give via a message board.

anyhow, i hope you were assisted on this board, and just take it on the chin....think of it from our point of view...it all came across kind of funny :) (well, it did for me, anyway)