Help me........

stupidgirl1983

Hi I need some advice/help. My problem is that I was in a chartroom last night and I admit was being pretty rude. I left the computer on and my boyfriend came in after work and found my rude conversation. He went made calling me all sorts of names.

I did mention in my conversation that I had a boyfriend and that it was harmless fun. My boyfriend now wants nothing to do with me as he says that he can't trust me.

What makes matter worse is that a while ago my dad was going out with his mum. my dad found someone new and just ignored him mum. That caused problems between us for a while. Now my Boyfriend is telling my that I am just like my Dad and that I can't be trusted.

We have been together 6 1/2 years and I've never been unfaithful to him and this is the 1st time i've been in a chatroom.

Please help me.....what should I do?

ReluctantRomeo

Well, you were right to apologise, but it seems like an over-reaction to me... are you sure there's nothing more to it?

Give your bf a couple of days to cool off. Then contact him to set up a meeting. In fact, he may contact you first. Whatever, just set up a meeting since this is best done in person.

Get him to express how he felt. Hear him out. Then reassure him of your fidelity, but express how bad it felt not to be trusted. See if you can find solutions.

If he can't forgive when you haven't cheated and are willing to make things right, this is his problem, not yours. But I suspect that once he has calmed down he will see things differently...

Grinning Maniac

If you want us to help you, how about you tell us *exactly* what you said in the chatroom. Otherwise we really can't give you any worthwhile advice. You're doing a lot of tap-dancing around the issue. Clearly there was more said than what you're telling us.

Chop chop.