how will i ever feel better again

My pen pal leaves tommorow.I got 1 more day to send him an email.The tears just dont stop.Hes somebody that i wont forget.Ive known him since Halloween but short time felt like so long.I didnt know him long but it seems like I did cause it seems so hard for me to watch him leave.I got email from him on May 3rd and he said he was busy and would write after I got a po address for him to write to so after I got it I sent to him and never heard from him since.I told my mother she said I worry to much.I kept resending my address and wrote "just in case u didnt get my address here it is again" cause i was so worried But I worry he never got my address thats all thats just what im worried about.He never replied letting me know he got it.I hope he did.Its the only way I will feel happy again if I hear from him.

Sounds like to me you have more feeling than you're admitting to. I'm assuming he's not around a computer anymore. The only thing you can do is wait and see if he writes back. Try leaving an email on his address just in case. Other than that find a new "friend". Good luck.

My pen pal leaves tommorow.I got 1 more day to send him an email.The tears just dont stop.Hes somebody that i wont forget.Ive known him since Halloween but short time felt like so long.I didnt know him long but it seems like I did cause it seems so hard for me to watch him leave.I got email from him on May 3rd and he said he was busy and would write after I got a po address for him to write to so after I got it I sent to him and never heard from him since.I told my mother she said I worry to much.I kept resending my address and wrote "just in case u didnt get my address here it is again" cause i was so worried But I worry he never got my address thats all thats just what im worried about.He never replied letting me know he got it.I hope he did.Its the only way I will feel happy again if I hear from him.
David Gevert

I understand how you're feeling.

I just broke up with my girlfriend. Well, we broke up. Mutually (though I can't honestly say I wanted to.)

I only knew her for a little under three weeks. (Tomorrow would be the third.) I mean, I knew her since August of last year, but I only really KNEW her starting Wednesday, April 18, at 10:00 at night. That's when we started going out.

And yet...I know in my heart that she was special.

*sniff*

And yet, even I know that things will get better. It's hard to believe right now, but I don't think it's supposed to be easy.