I feel like someone isn't being honest with me here...

youjustconfuseme

Just when I think things are sweet, this happens...okay the story goes...I asked my room mate/best friend (this is debatable)

what he was up to tonight and he said going to a party with K (the female room mate) and I just thought w.t.f. why didn't I get an invite?, I have just gone out of my way to get this ***** a concert ticket for next week and she takes him?, but it's more about this thing she said to me the other week, she told me that I exclude myself from things but this is exactly what she does...anyways I spoke to my so called best friend and said that sux to me dude, I just don't think it's fair (I should mention that these 2 have gone out to things a few times, as far as I can tell there is nothing going on...it does seem to be a brother/sister thing), I just told him that the least she could have done was invite me and he said but you guys have been having so much trouble and I said yes I know but we have had a good talk and things are fine and he said it just doesn't seem solid to me, which does make me think, why do you care so much?, you have only known this girl for 5 months.

So i texted her and told her that I'm not sure about her ticket for next week and that she has just done that excluding thing to me and that it sux that I didn't get an invite to this party, she texted me straight back and said

"u crazy bastard, U can come if u want but it's invites, sorry (my name) U could come later if u want 2 but it's not my call, it's (her friends) party and I just can't invite my room mates."

I texted her back and said "you invited S" (my roomie), and she texted back and said "no i didn't"...so my question is how is he going then?, he hardly knows her friends I know them better than he does, has she lied to me again?.

Just for the record I'm not over thinking this, but I appreciate outsiders views and opinions you know.

To me it seems like that perhaps she did lie to me but really wants this ticket and told me I could come to the party as a way to keep things grounded.

The thing is if they are ****ing then it's crazy lame that niether of them have the balls to tell me, that's what would hurt and yeah of course I'd be jealous but the broken friendship trust thing stays with you longer.

Your thoughts are appreciated.

laRubiaBonita

GET Over IT!!!!!

1. if dude liked YOU in that way, you would know.

2. You are causing rifts between you and your roomies.

3. maybe so and so, knew dude roomie and was invited him to the party ? you really have no clue.

so get over it.

• Author
youjustconfuseme
Originally posted by laRubiaBonita

GET Over IT!!!!!

1. if dude liked YOU in that way, you would know.

2. You are causing rifts between you and your roomies.

3. maybe so and so, knew dude roomie and was invited him to the party ? you really have no clue.

so get over it.

WHAT???????

YOUR POST MAKES NO SENSE AND WAS A WASTE OF MY TIME SO THANKS FOR NOTHING. :mad:

laRubiaBonita
Originally posted by youjustconfuseme

WHAT???????

YOUR POST MAKES NO SENSE AND WAS A WASTE OF MY TIME SO THANKS FOR NOTHING. :mad:

Then why did you read AND respond to it, ungreatful.