Well, no wonder we guys can confuse women

• Author

Strange how life works isn't it.

lf l was actually looking it'd be bloody desert out there.

Anyway l haven't bothered with her again , l'm pretty big on instincts and for some reason things didn't look right that day so l've left it.

Thing is , someones coming over on the wkend.

It's not a date or anything she's just picking up building stuff, but it could be, if l wanted.

That's why she's coming l think.

She was here a few mths back with someone else and as they drive out she said give me a ring if you wanna get rid of that stuff and l'll come out.

We had an instant thingand but l was with gf at the time and told her she just says ohhhh , ok. with a sorta smile and an l don't mess with other peoples property type look.

But she covered her bases knowing that stuff would be a few mths and well, who knows what could change by then, l could see it,and she was right.

l was amazed at how she come up with that so fast.

Smart cookie.

Funny , gf said later she better keep her ass out that gate or she'll have me to effg deal with. loved that about gf, never minced words , little tiger.

no she didn't have jealousy problems she was normally pretty good but she sure didn't like this chick , quite funny really. She wasn't there but when l mentioned her , as compared to anyone else , where she wouldn't normally bat an eyelid, she just knew

But anyway l text her about the stuff it;s ready now and she's coming over wkend.

And here l am single . She's very nice , extreme, gorgeous looking and slim , got a great personality and sense of humor , we've got a lot in common.

Ha , wonder if l'll just stare at her and walk away too., probably.

Admittedly l just haven't sorted my stuff with gf yet, too soon. Maybe seems l'm single these days l should've waited and text her in a mth or two when l know where my heads at.

Ha , she's probably been snapped up since l saw her last anyway.

Edited by Chilli

I noticed, back in the day, a woman's 'vibe' would change depending on whether or not she was on the outs with her husband ;)

Another factor, from skimming, that I noticed when married was more guys would notice or approach my wife when she was 'natural' (light makeup) versus when she 'put on the dog' as she used to put it, doing the glam thing. Guys seemed to be put off by that or intimidated.

I can imagine our responses can be quite confusing....

• Like 1
  • Author

l probably would've left it for a mth or two considering my new circumstances right now but we've had really strong winds and the stuffs been getting blown everywhere.

Sick of re stacking it every few days.

CautiouslyOptimistic

I really do not think you're over your ex, Chilli. I think you'd be comparing every woman to her, regardless of how gorgeous/sexy they are, at this point. I know that's not what this thread is about, just throwing it out there! Your posts where she's mentioned ooze your strong feelings that linger for her.

• Like 1
  • Author
I noticed, back in the day, a woman's 'vibe' would change depending on whether or not she was on the outs with her husband ;)

Another factor, from skimming, that I noticed when married was more guys would notice or approach my wife when she was 'natural' (light makeup) versus when she 'put on the dog' as she used to put it, doing the glam thing. Guys seemed to be put off by that or intimidated.

I can imagine our responses can be quite confusing....

Yeah right.

l couldn't see how it could intimidate anyone though, but it's funny , some do look better un made up.

That one ,yeah ,she did look older, even though she was glammed up and very nicely to l might add , l mean really she looked good. But she did look older.

Personally l do love a little make up but normally not heaps. And l love casual gear.

And oh yeah they change depending on where hubbies at.

it's really embarrassing when someones trying to flirt with ya while your with your w or gf, or vise versa.

But amazingly , even at over 6ft , they still tried it now and then with mine.

And the women with me, right in front of her.

• Author
I really do not think you're over your ex, Chilli. I think you'd be comparing every woman to her, regardless of how gorgeous/sexy they are, at this point. I know that's not what this thread is about, just throwing it out there! Your posts where she's mentioned ooze your strong feelings that linger for her.

Yeah , l know your right co. Not like l'm rushing out there or anything , living a very boring life right now haha.

l know it's all such a time thing but l gotta admit, l often wonder if l'll shake this one, ever.

And yeah l actually fear that comparing thing too, l hope l never do that not even subconsciously it's just not fair on someone is it.

• Like 1
  • Author

Nope , l was over at a mates having a drink most of the day but didn't hear from her.

Got a terrible feeling she might surprise attack me one day now and just pull up with her truck out of the blue when l least expect it.

Hope not.