depressed

Im going through a hard time and never imagined that a friend leaving even from a screen can be just as hard as in person.Its so hard for me.It wasnt long but now im finding it hard that hes leaving.Today the day he left so I cried like crazy.I hope one day he will think of me again and write me a handwritten letter.There is an empty place inside of me that is empty.I just dont know why I cant stop crying.I dont think my life will ever be the same again with out my pen pal.It just doesnt feel right.I just miss him.

I don't know who wrote this, but I copied it and saved it in my computer...I guess so I could share it with you:

ARE YOU A REASON, A SEASON OR A LIFETIME?

"When someone is in your life for a REASON. . .

It is usually to meet a need you have expressed. They have come to assist you through a difficulty, to provide you with guidance and support, to aid you physically, emotionally, or spiritually. They may seem like a "Godsend", and they are! They are there for the reason you need them to be. Then, without any wrong doing on your part, or at an inconvenient time, this person

will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end.

"Sometimes they die. Sometimes they walk away.

Sometimes they act up and force you to take a stand.

What we must realize is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled, their work is done. The prayer you sent up has been answered. And now it is time to move on.

"When people come into your life for a SEASON...

It is because your turn has come to share, grow, or learn. They bring you an experience of peace, or make you laugh.

They may teach you something you have never done. They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy. Believe it! It is real!

But, only for a season.

"LIFETIME relationships teach you lifetime lessons; things you must build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation...Your job is to accept the lesson, love the person, and put what you have learned to use in all other relationships and areas of your life. It is said that love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant."

In any case, the fact that this friendship seems to be over does not diminish the pleasure you got from it or its reason and purpose. Build on what you have learned, be stronger, and find new friends with whom you can share and learn.

Just understand that every love, friendship and association should be enjoyed and relished for each precious moment. On this planet, nothing is ever forever. Trust me.

You will feel empty for a while but things will be better for you in time. Trust me on that too.

I agree with Tony. You need to find other friends and do things too. Don't just depend on the computer. The sooner you get yourself doing other things with new people, the sooner you will feel better. Just one question though, if you guys were such good friends, why did you guys decide not to email each other anymore or give each other your real adresses?

Im going through a hard time and never imagined that a friend leaving even from a screen can be just as hard as in person.Its so hard for me.It wasnt long but now im finding it hard that hes leaving.Today the day he left so I cried like crazy.I hope one day he will think of me again and write me a handwritten letter.There is an empty place inside of me that is empty.I just dont know why I cant stop crying.I dont think my life will ever be the same again with out my pen pal.It just doesnt feel right.I just miss him.
  • Author
I agree with Tony. You need to find other friends and do things too. Don't just depend on the computer. The sooner you get yourself doing other things with new people, the sooner you will feel better. Just one question though, if you guys were such good friends, why did you guys decide not to email each other anymore or give each other your real adresses?

Its not that we decided to email each other no more.In fact before his college started we were emailing regurlarly. When I got my other address I sent it to him.