"Kids" grow up very fast nowaday...

Springsummer

so, in my team, there are some university interns. I assume they must be in their early 20?

oh, boy, but they look and act so mature and very bit like a grownup. Some even have mustache and quite masculine.

I am even quite physically attracted to one of them...this is crazy as I am so much older than them ( I may not look so)

Life is interesting...

amaysngrace

Yes it's nice to have all the fresh testosterone around isn't it?

I hate to admit that I hired a guy solely because he was cute. So cute.

Too bad that young dumb and full of c** applied to him, or at least the dumb part anyway but really so was I for hiring him just because he was cute.

• Like 2
thefooloftheyear

Grow up fast, now? I dunno....back in my day, many of us sported full beard at 16/17..

Take a cold one, lady....:laugh:

TFY

• Like 3
GunslingerRoland
so, in my team, there are some university interns. I assume they must be in their early 20?

oh, boy, but they look and act so mature and very bit like a grownup. Some even have mustache and quite masculine.

I am even quite physically attracted to one of them...this is crazy as I am so much older than them ( I may not look so)

Life is interesting...

In some ways I find it's the opposite. A few decades ago, there is no way someone would have referred to someone in their early 20's as being like a grown-up. They are a grown-up! They are probably almost done school and about to into the workforce.

I had a mustache in grade 7, it's hardly an achievement of adulthood.

Looks can be deceiving.

A beard becomes less impressive when they whine about the grades they "deserve," they get angry that the Phi Mu "10" won't fall at their feet, and their main goal in life is to become a successful "freegan." :D

Give me middled aged and actually grown up any day lol

• Like 1

Don't forget that 10 or 15 years ago, beards were totally a "dad thing," so you didn't see a lot of younger guys rocking facial hair. And if you did, it was usually an ugly goatee.

• Like 1
Don't forget that 10 or 15 years ago, beards were totally a "dad thing," so you didn't see a lot of younger guys rocking facial hair. And if you did, it was usually an ugly goatee.

This made me laugh. BF has one of those that he started growing 10-15 years ago and thinks is still cool. :laugh: We're almost the same age but I am the one who always gets carded and everyone thinks he's older than he is. People are shocked we're nearly the same age.

• Author
Springsummer

Apparently, it's trendy now. Near all six of them have beards and some have mustache.

This kid/guy likes to look cool apparently. He put on his sunglasses when leaving work today...but it's cloudy and dark outside:laugh::rolleyes:

• Author
Springsummer
Yes it's nice to have all the fresh testosterone around isn't it?

I hate to admit that I hired a guy solely because he was cute. So cute.

Too bad that young dumb and full of c** applied to him, or at least the dumb part anyway but really so was I for hiring him just because he was cute.

I was wondering how come all of them are males and all of them are decent looking and a few very handsome....the hiring manager is a lady...so I don't know. I am just a consultant.