oh no not again

Any advice much apreaciated.

The story is this I have developing feelings for a freind for some time now.

I was out on the tiles partying last nite and happened to run into her and her man, I didnt know she had a man and I had to endure him dry rooting her in front of me.

I guess thats life, just sucks the way it was rubbed in my face by his behaviour.

Any advice on how to erase the memory of the night.

Hes a lucky guy .....prick lol.....talk about being jealous :rolleyes:

The next time you see this gal mention that it`s great to see her getting along so good with this guy and you think it`s really great she is so happy. That way she will start telling you what a real a**hole he is and you will be moving in the right direction with her.

Originally posted by Neptune

The next time you see this gal mention that it`s great to see her getting along so good with this guy and you think it`s really great she is so happy. That way she will start telling you what a real a**hole he is and you will be moving in the right direction with her.

:lmao:

• Author

Neptune i take it u were being sarcastic :rolleyes:

Life always has a lil surprsie for us just around the bend u just gotta enjoy the ride i guess :confused:

Actually, I am basically giving my opinion as to what approach is best for you. You may not want to go the route suggested and that is alright. But, the theme is the same. Your are far better off to accept her decision with dignity. That is the point, it is her decision. If you care for her at this point just be that person she may yet want to be with. Just because the current relationship seems to be hot and heavy, doesn`t mean it is going to last. So, patience and dignity are all you have.

So, I guess the question is how to erase the memory of that night. Best way I can think of is to come to terms with it and I know where you are coming from. As the years go on this part gets easier for most people. That is accepting others decisions.

Originally posted by AndrewJ

Life always has a lil surprsie for us just around the bend u just gotta enjoy the ride i guess :confused:

yep...live in the moment, and all that other *cough* crap *cough*.

Andy what the heck is up with your new avatar? it looks like a dog smoking a blunt :confused:

Rosalind :bunny:

Originally posted by Neptune

That way she will start telling you what a real a**hole he is and you will be moving in the right direction with her.

yes, and that will be the direction towards being "just friends".

My personal advice to ANDREWJ is to forget about this woman and move on. Don't be friends with her or anything. Find someone who likes you. Wasting you time pining over a woman who is with someone else is totally fruitless.

Oh, and try to be less of a "nice guy" in the future. It helps a lot. :)

greeneyedgirl23

Well first of all, how long have the two of you been friends? I wouldnt break off a longtime friendship or anything that drastic. I say that you should date other girls, and it will take you mind off of her.

How strong are your feelings? If they are new, this may be a good time to give yourself distance, unless you want to take the chance and talk to her about it.

As for forgetting what you saw lastnight, I don't know what to say. Just think about other things from that night, or dont think about it at all. (Sorry I can't be much help here)

Keep us posted!