How do GUYS view virginity??

Don't wprry about it in the least. If anything, more expreienced girls are deemed as being less desirable. But even in that case, if somebody really cares for you, they could care less.

Personally, I think virginity, in and of itself, can be an extremely attractive quality.

Paulie

....but what happens if when you are married you and your partner are very sexually incompatible? for instance, one discovers how much they enjoy making love, yet the other does not enjoy sex at all?

i know, i know....some people will say that making love isn't the be all and end all of a relationship, and i agree with that. but i also believe it plays a huge part in expression of love and of course, having children (unless you are more inclined to prefer a turkey baster). i'm not saying waiting until marriage is wrong. i do not think that at all, just like i don't think sex before marriage is wrong. it's a very personal decision and no-one has the right to tell you what is right and wrong.

but what if, when you are married, you have *totally different* sexual preferences? e.g. sadomasochism, bondage, discipline, sodomy etc or very low sex drive, hate sex.....for want of a much better expression, i honestly believe in "try before you buy".

sex is a natural desire for all humans, and everyone's sex drives differ. and even though you may love your partner deeply, sex can destroy a relationship if there are very different needs and desires for both parties. what if, when married, one of the partners thinks, "geez, what else is out there?" (i know that sounds terrible, but it DOES happen).

making love can be a beautiful thing, and i can guarantee you that i will make love with my future husband before we're married because a) i need to know if we're compatible and b) i will love him just as much as i will when we're married and it's still a beautiful thing, married or not.

....that's just my thoughts :)