my friends cousin kissed me....

confusedandangry

confusedandangry

Hey guys I want to ask you a question this girl (my best friends cousin) has been really into me for like a half year. Last night I went to a party and she was so drunk (I don't drink). She asked me to go for a walk with her, and I did. She asked me why I didn't like her and I told her the reasons that I've known her for too long, shes my best friends cousin, and one of my friends likes her. She began to cry and said, "You don't know how much my life sucks!"

Afterwards, she said, "You can at least sit outside with me!" So I did. She then just out of nowhere started making out with me. I parted us and said lets go back to the party because I didn't want an emotional drunk. She then began to tell everyone that we hooked up and my best friend (the one shes cousins with) found out and seems very angry at me I don't know what I should do.

Talk to your bestfriend and tell her exactly what happened. Right now she only knows one side of the story so you cannot blame her. I am sure that if you sit with her and have a serious talk with her she will understand and things will go bak to normal.