Monica's Story, anybody read the book?

I am just in the middle to reading Monica's Story written by Andrew Morton and am really fascinated with the type of character/personality of Lewinsky. It is amazing how she could have been so obsessed with the President, and a mere warm glance from him at a public function could "sustain" her emotionally for months.

Some parts of it make me naustious because similar scenarios repeat themselves between the President and Lewinsky. I also hadn't been aware that Lewinsky got to do so much interesting travelling around the world while she was working at the Pentagon, and for that matter, can't understand why she couldn't have "forgotten" about him during her exotic travels. I would have loved to have been able to see the world at that young age.

Other aspects of this person remind me of other friends of mine I have known who have had obsessive relationships.

I would like to write to Monica Lewinsky to empathize with her and share some of my experiences. Does anybody know if there is an existing address for people to write to and make comments on the book?