I can't deal with being away from him...

OK, I've been going out with my boyfriend for 4 months now, I know it doesn't seem like a long time or anything...but I still love him so much. He is leaving for University in the fall and I'm staying behind....I can't seem to cope with this and I hate being this way. Every single day I cry or get upset over it and it really bothers me. I think that he is happy that I get upset over him leaving because he says it shows how much I care, and I know that I do care about him a lot... I just don't know how well I'm going to be able to handle him not being around because right now he is everything to me, and I know that's not going to change when he leaves this fall but I still get upset and scared because I guess I don't like chnage and i know that after he leaves EVERYTHING is going to change. Maybe not for the worst....but things will change. I really don't know what to do, I am so confused about everything right now and i just need someone to help me I guess.

Thank you.

If anyone wants to email me then that would be great to....if not then just reply to this on here.

my email is <e-mail address removed>

There's only so much you can do when you're missing someone so much. You're afraid of the change, but there's isn't alot you can do unless you move with him. And you guys haven't really been going together long enough to know each other all the way. You need to accept there will be some changes (like him not being right there) but you guys will have email and phone and letters to keep in touch. Some people don't think long distance relationships last ( I am one) but you never know. At least you can say you tried. Keep yourself occupied. Join a hobby class, hang out with friends, meet new friends! I just hope he's missing you as much as you're missing him. Good luck.

OK, I've been going out with my boyfriend for 4 months now, I know it doesn't seem like a long time or anything...but I still love him so much. He is leaving for University in the fall and I'm staying behind....I can't seem to cope with this and I hate being this way. Every single day I cry or get upset over it and it really bothers me. I think that he is happy that I get upset over him leaving because he says it shows how much I care, and I know that I do care about him a lot... I just don't know how well I'm going to be able to handle him not being around because right now he is everything to me, and I know that's not going to change when he leaves this fall but I still get upset and scared because I guess I don't like chnage and i know that after he leaves EVERYTHING is going to change. Maybe not for the worst....but things will change. I really don't know what to do, I am so confused about everything right now and i just need someone to help me I guess. Thank you. If anyone wants to email me then that would be great to....if not then just reply to this on here. my email is <e-mail address removed>

There is only one thing in this world you can absolutely count on. Things Will Change!

I think you can and have handled change pretty well. Before 4 months ago you had a life that changed. When this Fall comes, your life will change again, if not sooner.

I don't think your boyfriend is happy about you being upset. But, what is he supposed to do about it? I'm sure he appreciates that you care about him. If you didn't think he cared, you would be asking for advice on what to do with a boyfriend that doesn't care.

You don't really have many choices on what do here. You can:

1) Break up with him now and get it over with.

2) Keep seeing him until he leaves and be miserable the whole time.

3) Keep seeing him until he leaves and be happy about the time you have together.

Which do you think is the best choice?

OK, I've been going out with my boyfriend for 4 months now, I know it doesn't seem like a long time or anything...but I still love him so much. He is leaving for University in the fall and I'm staying behind....I can't seem to cope with this and I hate being this way. Every single day I cry or get upset over it and it really bothers me. I think that he is happy that I get upset over him leaving because he says it shows how much I care, and I know that I do care about him a lot... I just don't know how well I'm going to be able to handle him not being around because right now he is everything to me, and I know that's not going to change when he leaves this fall but I still get upset and scared because I guess I don't like chnage and i know that after he leaves EVERYTHING is going to change. Maybe not for the worst....but things will change. I really don't know what to do, I am so confused about everything right now and i just need someone to help me I guess. Thank you. If anyone wants to email me then that would be great to....if not then just reply to this on here. my email is <e-mail address removed>