The best sex....

2cute2quit

I would say sex any position with a vibrator (of course) out in the middle of nowhere (don't have to worry about people or indecent exposure).

I would like to just know everyone's opinion on the best sex. Best position or where. I'm intrigued to see the results. Thanks everyone!

Depends on the mood, me on top or doggie style. It's usually in the bedroom (have a child). But like outdoor places (like a boat on the lake) :)

I would like to just know everyone's opinion on the best sex. Best position or where. I'm intrigued to see the results. Thanks everyone!
Virgin Machine

I don't know what the best sex is.....in fact I'd simply like to know what sex is like.

sex.....what on earth is it? oh, yes, i remember (it's been a while....a loooooooonnnnng while).....i don't actually have a favourite position. i like various.

i think the best way to find out what the best position or place is to experiment. so many people have differing opinions on what they believe is best.

experimentation is fun. you get to find out what you really enjoy, what you don't enjoy so much and what you can't get enough of ;)

i once had a lot of fun with an ex reading the kama sutra. we looked at the pictures and the descriptions and tested some of them out (be warned: some of them you need extreme flexibility and stamina to sustain!!), and invented our own positions and made up some new names....it was a lot of fun (and very funny).

as a general rule, i believe that a lot of men like it doggy style (come on, i've read enough cosmo's), and contrary to popular belief, missionary is not as boring as some would make it out to be! woman on top, spoon, against a wall, man swinging of chandelier, standing on your head....whatever takes your fancy.

have fun experimenting, and don't forget to take precautions in the process! :)

.....just kidding!!!!! that is definitely *not* why guys like doggy!

now, if a guy could help me out here, i would *really* appreciate it (i'm curious too!!).

i have never asked a guy why doggy is so popular, but from what i have read, i understand it's because they can penetrate deeply, they can also fondle your breasts, the buttocks are arousing, they can stimulate the clitoris and there is an element of fantasy too i suppose...they can't see your face so they can imagine whatever they want to imagine, i guess (i've read that!...i read a lot).

....guys! help! you're the sexperts on this question. is cosmo correct after all? :)

Are guys too pussies to let us know their sex business??? Haven't seen one yet to comment.

Pretty close, Miss Mojo!! It is a great angle, and its great to hold her waist and backside. Kind of animalistic I suppose. But I don't like the position all the time - I like to look at my girlfriend's face as well! Incidentally girls I have known like it too, just not all the time .. is that true?

hi mikey,

i suppose a lot of girls would like it, but of course there are some that might not. it's all a matter of personal preference.

personally, i don't mind it, but i too like to be able to see my boyfriend's face and to be able to kiss him....variety is the spice of life, and i'm sure most people would agree here.

• 2 weeks later...
Cussy Sweet
I would like to just know everyone's opinion on the best sex. Best position or where. I'm intrigued to see the results. Thanks everyone! How to get more out of sex. How to please my partner.

What are the best positions to please him