Horrible Nightmares of my EXS

Well my first nightmare about my last ex was last night.. we've been broken up for almost 2 years now but somehow my mind decided to scare the living hell out of me last night. While dating he cheated on me every opportunity he had and I found out every time he cheated and still try to see the good in him and allowed him back into my life. He was at least 6 years younger than me and I was in my mid to late 20's. Well last night I had a nightmare that he told me he had herpes and was leaving me for a man! I didn't find out who the man was that he was leaving me for but I was trying to kill him and it had me extremely hurt and mad because I had put so much into him and us.. I woke up with a terrible migraine! And was mad cause I had this horrible nightmare!

So I went to sleep again the next day which is today during lunch time.., the ex I had before my last ex was in this nightmare . Ok I believed he was cheating but didn't have proof like the last one. But I had thoughts in my mind that he was gay and actually went to male before about him and he gave me an answer I didn't wanna hear. So this nightmare had me extremely pissed, why I have no clue, but it did! We were on some kind of campus ground and he tells me he's leaving me for someone else. Found out it was a man. The same man I asked was he intimate with my bf at the time. Told me the guy was on the same floor as me living there. Somewhere in the process I called another ex before him to come and help me before I kill him. Knocked on every single door until I found out some information . A group of ladies ended up trying to help me by giving me surveillance videos of something that might help me see what he's been doing. I remember trying to move someone's car on side of the road and it was raming his car and I ran up on the curb and the car was sitting on top of the ex. Yes I know this dream is out of whack but it all happened so fast and I don't know how I ended up seeing a visual of my last ex I was having a nightmare about in this one as well kissing a male!!! I woke up with a terrible headache again ! I just want them to go away!!!! Ugh.... anyone please feel free to respond what you think it is! Could it be something I ate cause both time I ate and drank the same thing before going to sleep

To help stop the nightmares, you should purposely set aside just two or three minutes before you're ready to go to sleep and are still very much awake and think about these exes that are plaguing you. And it sound like you really need to express your anger with them, so feel free to yell into your pillow. Your subconscious is doing unfinished business. But if you will do it while awake and conscious, it won't have to. Yell it out any time you get the urge, in your car or wherever, into your pillow. Get it out. Sorry you're having these things.

Eat bananas. They are a natural beta blocker for anxiety, but also helps with relieving depression and stress.

Space Ritual

You are still coming to grips with a crisis of conscience that appears in your dreams.

You are struggling internally with the fact that you accepted some sort of guilt for continually taking him back after all his nefarious activities, and that policy of taking him back time and again being totally foreign to your common sense.

So in essence the nightmares appear as him but subconsciously you are punishing yourself for seeing the good in people, fully well knowing this guy continued to take advantage of your forgiving nature by continuing to cheat on you.

There is basically nothing you can do about it until you tackle head on how his shenanigans made you feel.

I suggest you get it out on paper in a letter you will never send to anyone, but tuck away in a drawer or a box in the back of your closet. Write it all out, read it once, then hide it away. Not being able to communicate your feelings about what happened , even if it is to yourself, are at the root of your nightmares.

Space Ritual
Eat bananas. They are a natural beta blocker for anxiety, but also helps with relieving depression and stress.

I only find bananas as a prop that Roddy Piper used to rub in Jimmy Snuka's face after he went upside his head with a coconut on Piper's Pit...lol