I'm not sure what is happening with this guy ?

amkxoxo

Cookiesandough

It just wasn't meant to be. It's not anyone's fault. It's not going to work with everyone we go on a handful of dates with for a myriad of reasons. It doesn't mean you're any less awesome.

• Like 3
I'm feeling weak and confused. Part of me just wants to move on. Part of me is thinking of texting him asking if he still wants to see me etc...

Does he act like he wants to see you again? Do you think he is not smart enough to make plans to see you?

• Author

I truly do not know. I think he could make plans with me if he wanted. He has in the past. But I just have a feeling that he may want to see me though. I mean why keep texting me all last week. And he seemed so excited I was back after my vacation. I'm conflicted.

I truly do not know. I think he could make plans with me if he wanted. He has in the past. But I just have a feeling that he may want to see me though. I mean why keep texting me all last week. And he seemed so excited I was back after my vacation. I'm conflicted.

That's my point, if he wanted to see you, he would be making plans for it to happen.

Texting means nothing. He's got a free moment to kill that is all.

• Like 2

Last week he was interested. That's how one acts when interested. This week, he is clearly not interested anymore. If he was, he would be texting you like he did when he was interested.

Stop blaming yourself and perseverating on every little detail. Nothing you did or didn't do caused him to lose interest. It was only 6 dates. This is consuming you and preventing you from moving on and opening up yourself to someone who is actually interested and showing it.

Let.him.go.

• Like 4
  • Author

I thought of this option, but then again, with his schedule, I really think it will be hard for him to meet someone else. I guess I am just super confused where things went south. Texted me on vacation, seemed excited I was home, texted me everyday after I was home, and then just one day nothing, and then the day of nothing turn into days. I'm frankly so confused still and overanalyzing myself. The only logical explanation was that he was only looking for a hookup, but I even have a hard time believing that. He made no moves on me and he never pushed me or touched me in bed, and he definitely could have and he didn't. He had so many chances to try and get me to go further with him. But then again sometimes those guys are smart and know how to play it, where you think they don't want that and you end up doing it because you don't feel pressured with them and they get what they want.

Not necessarily, I usually put WAYYYYY more thought in texts/e-mails than in in-person interaction or by phone.

The thing is their conversations are very superficial, otherwise I'd say he may be still interested, but with the descriptions that she gave - most likely it is a pass...

That's my point, if he wanted to see you, he would be making plans for it to happen.

Texting means nothing. He's got a free moment to kill that is all.

He doesn't need to meet another one to NOT be interested in a relationship. Maybe he's just not that into you... Or not in a good place in life...

I'm in the same boat right now and know it is super hard to relax and not overanalyse, but do you have any other choice :)?

I thought of this option, but then again, with his schedule, I really think it will be hard for him to meet someone else. I guess I am just super confused where things went south. Texted me on vacation, seemed excited I was home, texted me everyday after I was home, and then just one day nothing, and then the day of nothing turn into days. I'm frankly so confused still and overanalyzing myself. The only logical explanation was that he was only looking for a hookup, but I even have a hard time believing that. He made no moves on me and he never pushed me or touched me in bed, and he definitely could have and he didn't. He had so many chances to try and get me to go further with him. But then again sometimes those guys are smart and know how to play it, where you think they don't want that and you end up doing it because you don't feel pressured with them and they get what they want.

Yeah...if I ask you to do something after 5 and you just plain ignore me im blocking you in 5 minutes flat. Love being an Aries :) makes you so impatient towards weirdos lol.

Maybe he's just met someone else he clicked better with.

That really could be all there is to it, OP.

This is exactly what I think happened.

You are giving him way too much credit. Of course he could have met someone else while you were gone on vacation and even on that very 'busy' week he could have, after all he had time to go out with the boys.

And yes he could very well have been looking only for a hook up and not make a move on those other nights: lack of confidence or game paying. He invited you to his room over text so my guess is he lacked confidence to make a move on those other night.

When a man is really interested, he makes his intentions very well known.

Have enough self respect not to chase a man, who is not really interested.

Eleven pages, and the answer was clear on page two. He is not interested. It is not your fault. Shake it off. Move on. Stop analyzing.

• Like 3
  • Author

He sent me a message today

"Hey, hey! Totally crazy lately. Hopefully we can sometimes this week, my next week is shot unfortunately."

I don't really know what to think. Does he want to see me? Does he not ?

Just when I was moving on, he comes right back in.

Cookiesandough

That message suggests you asked him out again(?) and he blew you off with another excuse. Not that he came back. It's done with a capital D

• Author

Oops, I was typing fast and sent it wrong.

I didn't text him again. I was moving on.

He said "Hey, hey! Totally crazy lately. Hopefully we can hangout some time this week, my next week is shot unfortunately."

I got ahead of myself typing. He did say hangout.

• Like 1
Cookiesandough
Oops, I was typing fast and sent it wrong.

I didn't text him again. I was moving on.

He said "Hey, hey! Totally crazy lately. Hopefully we can hangout some time this week, my next week is shot unfortunately."

I got ahead of myself typing. He did say hangout.

Oh okay. It's still done. Remember no one can string you along unless you allow it. Only you can move on.

• Like 1
Cookiesandough

I wanna add one more thing. Am interested guy is not hard to pinpoint, likewise one that is not interested. We just don't want to believe sometimes. It's almost mid week. You know that if he was actually interested he's asking you out in advance, making sure he gets a spot in your week because he doesn't want to miss his chance to see you. If you go to a last minute date and hook up with this guy as some people in the thread have suggested you should do to show your interest, you will be very sorry. Plz don't do that

• Like 2
  • Author

I am not planning on hooking up with him. I want more exclusivity before that, and the way things are going doesn't seem very promising.

At this point I was thinking about what he said. I'm wondering if this is the scenario that is actually happening. I'm just wondering if he literally has no time, or good time. His schedule lately has not constituted taking a girl to dinner or bowling, or anything for that matter, except the possible late night snuggle or sexx. And after making it clear that I wasn't down for just that, he realized what he was in a position to give, and it wasn't what I wanted or deserved. He's not stupid. He's had many girlfriends in the past. I question if he does still like me, but isn't pursuing it because he knows he can't be around.

Just taking what he said "my next week is shot unfortunately"

Why add that? it didn't have any relevance for this week or now. I'm wondering if he added it as a warning. For me to know, that if we go out this week, he will again be gone next week again.

I don't know, but I do wonder if that is why he pulled back. He can't date, he doesn't have the time or energy to put into it. So he pretty much stopped dating me all together.

• Like 1

The way I see it, at least this text gives you "closure" in the sense that you won't feel completely rejected. Chin up and move on!

I am not planning on hooking up with him. I want more exclusivity before that, and the way things are going doesn't seem very promising.

At this point I was thinking about what he said. I'm wondering if this is the scenario that is actually happening. I'm just wondering if he literally has no time, or good time. His schedule lately has not constituted taking a girl to dinner or bowling, or anything for that matter, except the possible late night snuggle or sexx. And after making it clear that I wasn't down for just that, he realized what he was in a position to give, and it wasn't what I wanted or deserved. He's not stupid. He's had many girlfriends in the past. I question if he does still like me, but isn't pursuing it because he knows he can't be around.

Just taking what he said "my next week is shot unfortunately"

Why add that? it didn't have any relevance for this week or now. I'm wondering if he added it as a warning. For me to know, that if we go out this week, he will again be gone next week again.

I don't know, but I do wonder if that is why he pulled back. He can't date, he doesn't have the time or energy to put into it. So he pretty much stopped dating me all together.

What do I say back to him ?

I feel like I at least should respond.

Nothing. First, his text doesn't warrant any response. Second, you'll feel even worse if he doesn't reply to you in case you respond to his text.

• Like 1