Sex

McCrocker

How can I get a girlfriend? I want to have sex really badly but I cant get a girlfriend.My mother says that maybe I should ask some nice girls to go to movie with me, but I'm scared.what should I do I really want to have sex in the worst way, but how do I get girlfriend to do it with me? Also; how come whenever I talk to girls about sex they freak out I thought they liked sex too. I told my friend Marta that I would like to have her help in finding a girlfriend and now she acts all weird to me what should I do am I crazy?

I don't think you are crazy but you have a lot of social skills to learn.

The main purpose of seeking a girlfriend is not to find an object for the sake of having sex. So your first problem is your view of women. If you see them solely as sexual objects, you will be a turn-off to all of the decent ones. The others, who are looking for a male for the sole purpose of sex, will want one who is experienced and can give them a great time in the sack.

If you told your friend Marta you wanted her to help you find a girlfriend so you could have sex, that is the reason she is acting weird. You need to go back to Marta and ask her for some information on why guys seek girlfriends, what companionship is all about, what decent girls look for in a guy, and just get some general instruction on modern dating.

Your mother told you to ask some girls out to the movies but you say you're scared because you really want to have sex. You are either playing games with this forum or you have serious problems with social skills. I mean, there is not enough room in your computer's hard drive for me to give you instruction here. But how could you be scared to ask a girl out to a movie but very enthusiastic about having sex.

You are something else. My greatest wish for you is that you get laid this weekend. But I'm with your mother on the movie thing. Take a gal to the movies, get to know her, take her for walks, visit her at her home, meet her parents, and the sex will happen...if that's what she wants.

Right now, you'd have a real hard time seducing my cat...and she goes for almost anybody or anything.

Ok,horndog. Girlfriends are not a piece of pussy (can I say that? just did). If that's what you're lookin for then go find some slut at a club or a prostitute on the corner. Why don't you read some literature on how to date if you really want a girlfriend (not sex)? As for your friend, she probly sees some desperate horny kid that don't know nothing about socializing. I'm just wondering if you asked your mother how to go about getting laid and she told you to ask one to the movies?? "I want to have sex really badly but I cant get a girlfriend.My mother says that maybe I should ask some nice girls to go to movie with me" Get some education first and jerk off in the meantime.

How can I get a girlfriend? I want to have sex really badly but I cant get a girlfriend.My mother says that maybe I should ask some nice girls to go to movie with me, but I'm scared.what should I do I really want to have sex in the worst way, but how do I get girlfriend to do it with me? Also; how come whenever I talk to girls about sex they freak out I thought they liked sex too. I told my friend Marta that I would like to have her help in finding a girlfriend and now she acts all weird to me what should I do am I crazy?

Go to a search engine and enter "blow-up dolls."

Then order one. Then you'll have what you're looking for.

Man...I think you're naive. Sex with women can be great, but there's sooo much more.

Later, dude.

Hi McCrocker,

Don't worry about the sex. The less you worry about it, the quicker you'll get it. But first go out there, be confident, and talk to a few girls. First become friends with them, don't mention sex at all. After a while, if you're interested in a girl, get to know her better...go out with her...etc etc....and before you know it, you'll get what you want.

And don't ask your friend Martha anymore about helping you find a girl to have sex with. You don't want her going around telling other girls that you're just interested in sex.

I got one of those things but by the time I blew it complete up, I was too tired to go find a date. What are you supposed to do with those things, anyway?