When a guy calls you curvy...

confusedgirlfriend11

Just be careful of him. What he said about not liking skinny girls was aimed at you in a way without saying too much. He still like skinny girls but now he has encountered you! You have features they don't large boobs, he must like that, you can tell by his eyes if they glaze on your boobs more than you. That's another thing you have to watch out for. Keep him as a friend if you want more then you might get hurt by him. Trust me as a man I know what I want he just trying something different that he's use too skinny women is what he normally dates. Just remember what I just said in the last sentence, that's a clear hint to where he's from. Tell me something has he ever hold your hand and walk around with you in public?

• Author
confusedgirlfriend11
Just be careful of him. What he said about not liking skinny girls was aimed at you in a way without saying too much. He still like skinny girls but now he has encountered you! You have features they don't large boobs, he must like that, you can tell by his eyes if they glaze on your boobs more than you. That's another thing you have to watch out for. Keep him as a friend if you want more then you might get hurt by him. Trust me as a man I know what I want he just trying something different that he's use too skinny women is what he normally dates. Just remember what I just said in the last sentence, that's a clear hint to where he's from. Tell me something has he ever hold your hand and walk around with you in public?

Of course he does. I'm not hideous and he's worried about what people think. He wasn't even looking at my boobs when he said it. He was cuddling my waist and grabs my hips/tummy a bit.

He's a Personal Trainer and he said he has previously dated girls who were also PT's so they are extremely toned and hard bodies.

With me, I'm toned but not to the point of huge muscle definition. He pays me a lot of compliments about my body. How soft my skin feels, how pretty my smile is. I don't think it's just a sexual things (obviously some of it is though).

Thanks for the opinions again. Good to hear from some guys too.

I'm usually reluctant to speak for all men, but let me translate what he said for you:

"blah, blah, blah, blah... ...your gorgeous..., blah, blah... ...your body is amazing... ...blah and more blah... "

I think you're reading too much into it.

Definitely this. Guys can often try to be nice and mean things in the best possible way without taking in account or realizing some women's hang ups or insecurities. He means well.