What exactly is this...??

Met a guy... he is amazing.also, we work in the same building.

He goes from checking up on me, to randomly bringing me gifts, bringing me lunch to work when I'm too busy to go grab lunch... I see him most evenings as we leave work at almost the same time. But we find ourselves in one car just talking for like 2 hours straight before getting in our respective cars and leaving.

He is always telling me I'm amazing.

Problem is... on weekends, I don't hear from him. He has also never asked me on a real date.I told him 'you're really nice to me, I appreciate it!' And he said 'it's because you're my friend, I want to see you happy.'

Is that the friend zone? Or are these signs of interest?

Opinions appreciated!

• Author
Sounds like he sees his girlfriend on weekends. What has he told you of his private life?

He said he is single.

He works a lot during the week, when we talk about his weekends he says he just really neeeded to rest and tells me about things he does with his brothers.

Maybe there's a girl... Idk.

That is kind of odd. I'd say he's too shy to ask you out, but that doesn't seem to be the case since he talks to you and seems to express his feeling to you easily. Did he initiate this "friendship"? Sorry. It makes no sense to me.

• Author
That is kind of odd. I'd say he's too shy to ask you out, but that doesn't seem to be the case since he talks to you and seems to express his feeling to you easily. Did he initiate this "friendship"? Sorry. It makes no sense to me.

He initiated the friendship.

It's also super strange to me!

• Author

So he told me today that he is single but he just broke up with his girlfriend like 1 month ago.

Maybe this could be why...

And apparently she wants him back but they decided to go NC for a while.