Read (((~0_0~)))) pease

Hi Everyone well I have a b/f who swears he loves me. I want him to proof it to me by doing something. Well, I don't know what I should tell him to do got any ideas.

Hi Everyone well I have a b/f who swears he loves me. I want him to proof it to me by doing something. Well, I don't know what I should tell him to do got any ideas.

You sound like you don't "believe" that he loves you. If so, why is that? Do you go around "prooving" you love him? (by doing certain "things").......

Here's a list of things he could do to prove his love:

-do backflips around the block

-shave his legs

-shave his head

-spend an entire day walking around backwards

-write "I LOVE YOU" on the nearest blackboard, 5000 times

-learn to juggle

-join the Backstreet Boys, and serenade you at their next concert

-shave his head and legs then do backflips all across America til he reaches the next Backstreet Boy Concert, then juggle on stage while serenading you

L

Are you saying that if I shave my head and my legs, that will be proof to my lady that I love her??? I would never have thought of that.

I was leaning more towards skydiving off a high bridge onto a cruise ship blindfolded during a thundertorm. But I will save that until I love her even more...and my hair grows back.

You sound like you don't "believe" that he loves you. If so, why is that? Do you go around "prooving" you love him? (by doing certain "things")....... Here's a list of things he could do to prove his love: -do backflips around the block -shave his legs -shave his head -spend an entire day walking around backwards

-write "I LOVE YOU" on the nearest blackboard, 5000 times -learn to juggle -join the Backstreet Boys, and serenade you at their next concert -shave his head and legs then do backflips all across America til he reaches the next Backstreet Boy Concert, then juggle on stage while serenading you L