Hurt, confused, what shoul I do?

This is my first time at this site. But I have a problem. My daughter's father was wonderful at the beginning, but now he cheats on me. I need advice, help. We have been together for 7 years and 4 of the years were good. What should I do? I still love him but I do not want to be a fool for him. Both of our families are involved with our relationship. If I was to leave him alone, I would be separating from his family as well as he would be separating from mines. Over all he is a beautiful father and friend, but being his mate is hurtful. What should I do? :confused:

Perhaps canceling would be effective, but I'm not exactly sure how you would pull that off (the logistics seem a bit weird with that one).

Might I suggest that you both could use COUNSELING? If you can't afford one, try BOTH of you talking to a priest or find a way in your community to get free counseling. It's out there- you just have to look.

Counseling right now is the best alternative considering that there are kids involved.

I don't believe in luck, so .... here's to GOOD EFFORT and BE STRONG.