HELP!! I dont know if i should stay with this guy!!

OK... i have been with this guy for a little over a month. He is usually very fun, witty an nice. But some days he acts as if i am the most annoying person on earth. For the most part of the relationship he is pretty nice and i just love being with him. but his mood swings and bad moods are horrible....I cant tell if his mean ways are bad enough to break up with him or not. I have so much fun with him when he is normal. I confront him about it but he just says that he is tired or in a bad mood or just wants so be wiht his friends. Am I expecting too much from him? Should I stay with him and just accept his bad moods, or is he treating me badly enough to break it off? HELP!!!!!

OK... i have been with this guy for a little over a month. He is usually very fun, witty an nice. But some days he acts as if i am the most annoying person on earth. For the most part of the relationship he is pretty nice and i just love being with him. but his mood swings and bad moods are horrible....I cant tell if his mean ways are bad enough to break up with him or not. I have so much fun with him when he is normal. I confront him about it but he just says that he is tired or in a bad mood or just wants so be wiht his friends. Am I expecting too much from him? Should I stay with him and just accept his bad moods, or is he treating me badly enough to break it off? HELP!!!!!

I figured since I'm a guy I could help you a little.........

the hardest thing is to break something off.......but when a guy has a tendency to have horrible mood swings, its best to get out............I hope there wouldn't be a situation where if you tried to call it off, he would become violent....I would call it off..........if you would like to know a little more why, just write me......its late and I'm a little tired, but I'm just trying to help you out.

Dan