What Do I Do He Thinks I Am Cheating?????????

devistated23

MY FIANCE THINKS THAT I GOT A PHONE NUMBER FROM ANOTHER GUY BECAUSE HE FOUND A PHONE NUMBER IN MY POCKET OF A CUSTOMERS AT WORK, IT WAS EVEN ON A RECEIPT FROM MY JOB AND HE THINKS THAT I GOT A GUYS PHONE NUMBER. HE WONT BELIEVE ME, HE THINKS THAT I AM CHEATING ON HIM NOW. WHAT DO I DO TO PROVE TO HIM THAT THE PHONE NUMBER WAS REALLY A CUSTOMERS? HE IS TALKING ABOUT LEAVING ME I AND REALLY WORRIED . WE HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR A YEAR, WE LOVE EACH OTHER SO MUCH, WE HAVE SO MUCH FUN, AND WE ARE GETTING MARRIED BUT HE DOESN'T BELIEVE ME. I WOULD BE MAD IF I FOUND A NUMBER IN HIS POCKET BUT IF HE TOLD ME IT HAD TO DO WITH WORK I WOULD TOTALLY BELIEVE HIM. what DO I DO IM WORRIED, HOW DO I GET HIM TO BELIEVE ME???

He might leave you if you don't get that caps lock key fixed. It does make it hard to read dear and doesn't help the situation at all.

Back to your post, all I can say is he should trust you. A relationship is all about trust. Just mention to him that if he doesn't trust you, then you guys don't really have a relationship.

His behavior is irrational if you have never given him any reason to mistrust you in the past. Just because he found a number and you told him what it was does not explain his reaction.

Is he looking for a reason to end your relationship?

Is he very jealous of you?

If he can't accept your answer I would wonder what kind of relationship you really have with each other. Talk to him and make him give you an answer as to why he won't believe you. It's all about trust...

I'm not saying this is the case at all, but SOMETIMES when they start accussing you of chreating, its because its what they are doing. Hes projecting his guilt over on to you for whatever it is he has done. Once again not saying that may be the case with your b/f, but its possible. Its either that, or he has trust/insecurity issues that need to be delt with before you two can move on.

Jade

elijahBailey

Yeah, I agree with the other posters. I can only think of 3 possibilities:

1. He's cheating himself

2. He wants to end the relationship

3. He's got serious paranoia

(1) and (2) can happen together.