Naked picture of him

Fishforbreakfast

• Author
Fishforbreakfast
What a fool this man was! To believe this woman who he'd had sex with multiple times actually liked him "like that!" LOL OMG

I hate modern life

I did like him like that but obviously you need to know someone a bit more before committing to being there gf, I didn't even know his last name!

• Author
Fishforbreakfast
I understand what you are saying OP. He asked you to be his girlfriend too early. You thought it was weird so you declined. It didn't mean that you didn't like him or that you didn't want to see where the relationship would go. It didn't mean that you didn't want to be his girlfriend... In time, when you knew him better.

But he, like many men, probably heard what you said and took it as rejection. In other words, she doesn't like me enough to be my girlfriend, so this must be all about sex...

Exactly! If he kept being himself I would of liked him more and more but he had to go send a dic pic

it can certainly be confusing. Eventually there will be an app where we can just swipe left or right for bf/gf status and whether D pics are acceptable so that we don't have to have these uncomfortable conversations. I for one look forward to it.

I didn't want to rush into a relationship because it had just been a few dates, wanted to make sure he liked me for my personality and didn't just want a gf. I didn't see the harm in sleeping with him we both adults and I wanted to... !

And this is where it gets confusing for him...

No harm in sleeping with the guy after a few dates if you want to. No judgment there.

But, it's gets hard to say that you w at to be sure he liked you for your personality if you are sleeping with him and doing the things that he thinks a "girlfriend" would do.

If you want to be sure that a guy likes you for your personailty and wants you to be his girlfriend, you may want to hold off on the sex for just a little bit longer... It gets confusing for everyone when you start having sex.

• Like 6
  • Author
Fishforbreakfast
It's the smiling that worries me.

Haha! I commented on how clean his bathroom was at least lol

• Like 3
  • Author
Fishforbreakfast
And this is where it gets confusing for him...

No harm in sleeping with the guy after a few dates if you want to. No judgment there.

But, it's gets hard to say that you w at to be sure he liked you for your personality if you are sleeping with him and doing the things that he thinks a "girlfriend" would do.

If you want to be sure that a guy likes you for your personailty and wants you to be his girlfriend, you may want to hold off on the sex for just a little bit longer... It gets confusing for everyone when you start having sex.

Yes that would of been the smart thing to do... I'll remember that next time I hope!

• Like 1
MajesticUnicorn

Ew, red flag. There's nothing wrong with exchanging sexy pics, but only after a few dates and unsolicited? I would freak out opening my phone to that lol.

I did like him like that but obviously you need to know someone a bit more before committing to being there gf, I didn't even know his last name!

Huh? You didn't even know his last name? No judgment, do what you want. I just think you put the horse before the cart.

• Like 4
  • Author
Fishforbreakfast
hahahah. I'm dying with this visual

The smiling made it nicer, he looked cute till I looked down and saw what he was holding, then I realised why he was smiling like that!

• Like 2
Cookiesandough
The smiling made it nicer, he looked cute till I looked down and saw what he was holding, then I realised why he was smiling like that!

LOL. Was he beaming? or was it more a smirk? They're both equally disturbing but I'm curious

• Author
Fishforbreakfast
Huh? You didn't even know his last name? No judgment, do what you want. I just think you put the horse before the cart.

I guess it didn't matter at the time (I don't have Facebook) so it was never needed lol

• Like 1
  • Author
Fishforbreakfast
LOL. Was he beaming? or was it more a smirk? They're both equally disturbing but I'm curious

It was a cheeky smile but it showed in his eyes too, he looked like he was genuinely proud, quiet endearing in a way lol

• Like 2
Haha! I commented on how clean his bathroom was at least lol

Clean bathroom, you say? Keeper for sure. :laugh:

I did say that only partly in jest. Wouldn't count including one's face in nudes among best practices. Yeah, consequences are often different for men and women. Even still.

Now, back to the fun. :laugh:

• Like 1
Cookiesandough
It was a cheeky smile but it showed in his eyes too, he looked like he was genuinely proud, quiet endearing in a way lol

IDGAF what anyone here says. i like him.

• Like 4

Men are usually pretty pleased with themselves... It is rather endearing, in the right context.

• Like 1
  • Author
Fishforbreakfast
Clean bathroom, you say? Keeper for sure. :laugh:

I did say that only partly in jest. Wouldn't count including one's face in nudes among best practices. Yeah, consequences are often different for men and women. Even still.

Now, back to the fun. :laugh:

Haha yeh spotless! None of those dirty mirror spots you see in most ppls selfies, towel on rack no piles of dirty clothes - come to think of it it was probably a hotel room lol ?

thefooloftheyear
<------- has never received an unsolicited D pic :(

Consider yourself fortunate and upstanding enough to have not had that happen....

TFY

• Like 3
  • Author
Fishforbreakfast
Men are usually pretty pleased with themselves... It is rather endearing, in the right context.

Haha yeh I think because he just reminded me of a little boy so proud to show what hes got, didn't seem as sleazy as other Dic pics can be...

Female here.....DEALBREAKER. I myself would not tolerate pervy behavior. Teenager? sure kids do this kind of crap, but an adult...grow the f up.

• Like 4