want to tell my crush i like him?

I've been talking to my crush alot lately and i know he likes me i mean i know now it's obivious he texts me to tell me hes leaving work, always so polite, he definately treats me differently than the other girls that we hang out with, gives me help when i need it, etc. well anyways my question is i want to tell him that i like him but i have no clue on how to do that, is there any girls or guys that have ever told someone that they liked someone and how did you do it? but please keep in mind im a very shy girl and have never had a bf so this is new to me i mean i have had many crushes but no bf's so im kind of nervous to tell him how i feel and i know if i dont tell him soon that some other girl will come along and get him he's quite a catch.

always and forever cherrie

thank you in advance

I had never tried that and I finally did. Bottom line is it didn't work. If a man doesn't indicate that he is interested, it is because he is NOT interested. Save your self the agony and, most of all, the embarrassment. :sick:

Originally posted by Topaze

I had never tried that and I finally did. Bottom line is it didn't work. If a man doesn't indicate that he is interested, it is because he is NOT interested. Save your self the agony and, most of all, the embarrassment. :sick:

Whatever....honestly every situation is different. :rolleyes::p

Anyway..........you could always try asking him to go out and do something, catch a movie, have dinner, ect, ect. Or if it's an "internet" thing then just start a casual conversation on how much you enjoy talking to him, how cool he is, (or something like that) and casually mention that is one of the many reasons you like him so much.

The only way you'll know if he likes you is by letting him know how you feel. :)

elijahBailey

Do not tell him you have a crush on him. Reasons are two-fold:

1. It'll boost his ego, and you'll lose your appeal to him. Guys, in general, don't like needy or clingy girls. The more independent a girl is, the more appeal she has. Women are more emotional creatures, so you tend to gravitate towards expressing yourselves. You CAN express yourself, but do not be too obvious or blatant. There are so many other ways to express your interest in him without making yourself vulnerable to the situation, and telling him you have a crush on him is one such thing. You would usually lose some stock value if you do that.

2. If he doesn't reciprocate your feelings, you'll wish you can dig a hole right then and there and stick your head in.

You just gotta know it's all a subtle game, albeit one that can be played without malice. However, things seem to be looking good for you, with him texting you and all. A lot of flirting or 'conveying your intentions' can be done subtlely by text messages if you're the shy type. Give him a lot of eye contact when you do see him, and smile a lot. Try to hold a conversation about any topic and make yourself a interesting person to be around with. And, oh, don't be worried about losing him. If you feel that way, you'll somehow look that way, and you'll give off bad vibes :) Let us know how it goes. good luck.

• Author

well thanks everyone for the advice but on thursday when were texting eachother he told me that he knew that i liked him but he never told me if he liked me so now im going to ask him that but he didnt freak out, he didnt diss me. so i guess it wasnt that bad of him finding out that i liked him

but thanks all for trying to help out i guess what happens now is up to me and him

cherrie