confused

I have been dating my boyfriend now for almost 2 years. We split up once because I didn't know what I wanted. We live together now and talk about marriage a lot. I used to be the one initiating the conversation about marriage, but now I don't think he is my soul mate. Something is just telling me he's not the one. I am very very interested in a man at work. He is 9 years older than me, but age doesn't bother me at all. We have spent some time together and have fooled around. He gives me butterflies just thinking about him. I'm so confused. I love my boyfriend to pieces, but I don't think he is the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. We live together, etc. What do I do? I'm so confused, but don't want to end up marrying him and getting a divorce. Please help!

Beth

You answered your own question. You stated that you don't think your boyfriend is the one you want to spend the rest of your life with. If you have feelings for someone else that is your way of telling yourself either you are afraid of commitment or deep down you still are looking for that special person and haven't found him yet. I think alot of people settle for something comfortable and sometimes they end up regretting it. Decide if you can do without your current boyfriend or if you are just going through a phase and are flattered because someone is paying you attention. Remember you have 2 years invested in this.Do you want to lose that? Just an opinion, hope it helps.