excuse me tony.....

i was just wondering if YOU ever have any problems....you seem to be so good at solving everyone else's all the time.....don't you ever need any advice???!!!!!

Yes, I have lots of problems. Right now, I'm trying to borrow $3.5 million to invest in a company that's got an innovative software program to run every aspect of hospital emergency rooms. It's great stuff and the hospitals that have been approached are eager to participate and buy. The money is needed to finish the program and begin marketing.

The return is substantial and I'll make someone very rich if they invest. Know anybody with $3.5 million? Excellent return!!!

YOU STATE: "You're on the wrong site Tony."

Actually, I doubt I will find $3.5 million on the Internet. My reply above was to chick's question about what problems I had. Right now, finding $3.5 million is probably my biggest problem...and that's really isn't so bad.

Even if I got the money, my clothes wouldn't change, my house wouldn't change, the food I eat wouldn't change, etc. As a matter of fact, it's a known fact that the more money people have, the richer foods they eat (in general) and heart disease is more prevalent. I guess that's from the rich food and the stress trying to make lots of money.

The only thing I sweat is my cat puking furr balls on the carpet. That really pisses me off.