Tony, are you "Mr. I have an opinion on everything" ? Just wandering

Hi Dude:

I do have a lot of opinions. However, what we do here is give advice to people who post problems. It's not rocket science to give a dispassionate view and assessment of a problem. Very often, posters just need the views of people who are somewhat removed from the trials they are going through.

I do not understand the purpose of your question. However, I can promise you that there are many more issues in life that I have no opinion on or am indifferent towards than there are issues I have an opinion about. If everything on the planet were put into a bowl, my interest in its contents would be quite disproportionate to the whole.

So I guess the answer to your question is a resounding NO, I am not Mr. I Have An Opinion On Everything. And that's my final answer.

Got it...

Hi Dude: I do have a lot of opinions. However, what we do here is give advice to people who post problems. It's not rocket science to give a dispassionate view and assessment of a problem. Very often, posters just need the views of people who are somewhat removed from the trials they are going through. I do not understand the purpose of your question. However, I can promise you that there are many more issues in life that I have no opinion on or am indifferent towards than there are issues I have an opinion about. If everything on the planet were put into a bowl, my interest in its contents would be quite disproportionate to the whole. So I guess the answer to your question is a resounding NO, I am not Mr. I Have An Opinion On Everything. And that's my final answer.

Not necessary to be rude to someone who asks a sincere question. And he seemed to be OK with my answer. Telling someone to shut up is much worse than just ignoring them...if what they're saying is really bad.

Thank you for the kind words anyway.

Oh, if it was meant to be a funny thing... Here in the US, some parents teach their kids that telling someone to shut up is rude.

However, I must say that it is not entirely common for people in the US to be taught such manners. Frankly, I am very confused these days as to what is right, wrong, kind, nasty, funny or mean.

But I will take your post as humour...we spell it humor. But, what the heck.

Incidentally, my favorite (you spell it favourite) TV personality is that crazy Alligator Hunter you Autralians have over there downunder. Is that guy for real??? He gets so excited about finding poisonous snakes and laughs when they bite him. He is something else, mate!

actually he is a crocodile hunter.....i think there is a difference. that guy gives us Aussies a bad rep.....he is completely fictional. we don't live in the bush and chase crocodiles and we don't have kangaroos as pets and we don't all walk around saying G'day mate!!! trust me, we live just like you do, if not better!

but as for you yankies (don't take offence to that)......from what i see you all live in huge two storey houses and all your streets are lined with huge palm trees......you seen any stars lately????

Steve and Terri Irwin? That's my favorite Television personality, too! That guy's great!!

"Look at the size of her, isn't she BEAUTIFUL!"

YOU WROTE: "Look at the size of her, isn't she BEAUTIFUL!"

I really don't think you should be commenting that way about Steve's wife.

AND CHICK WROTE: ")......from what i see you all live in huge two storey houses and all your streets are lined with huge palm trees......you seen any stars lately????"

In America, most all of us live in very large mansions with servants. We have computers in every room and can surf the Internet while sitting on the toilet.

Streets are definitely lined with beautiful palms and all sorts of things. And stars, so many of them they're no big deal. I ignore them when I'm at the supermarket.

Our biggest problem in America is the crocks (crocodiles). I mean they are everywhere. I have teeth marks all over my butt.

Which leads me to the crocodile hunter. Are you trying to tell me that poisonous snakes, kangaroos and crocodiles don't rule the terrain in Australia? And those Koala Bears, aren't they up every tree? And do you have Outback Steak Restaurants? I love the way kangaroos have a built-in pouch for carrying things. I wish humans could have those. My belly button is stuffed to the max.

I don't care how goofy he is...I love the crocodile hunter. He is my hero...especially when a Python kisses him on the lips. "What a gorgeous, beautiful snake mate!!!"