curious

Ok, Here is a simple question, I am a virgin, and I would like to know what is an orgasm, and how do you know you reached one, everyone says that you'll just know, but what if I dont know.

sweetbtrfli

i know i'm not a guy but trust me you'll know.it's like stepping into a hot bath and waves of warmth keep pouring over you, then your insides feel like they've liquified , in a good way of course. but you'll know when it happens to you.

I have a question for you - have you ever masturbated? I think youcould learn first hand, no pun intended. ;) But, really, it just feels like a tensing up of your whole body and then a very exhilarating release. It is a fabulous feeling!!! Look forward to it!

If you're a guy. Have you masturbated? If so, you know right before the white spooge comes out? That's the start. If you haven't masturbated I'm sure you've had some kind of wet dream at some point. And if you haven't masturbated before, it should be really easy for you (being a virgin, no offense) shouldn't take long for you to feel it.

If you're a woman, it's more complicated. You have to try feeling around and find what feel's good to you. There is nothing wrong with a vibrator or masturbation to let you feel good. And you'll still be a virgin!

I have a question for you - have you ever masturbated? I think youcould learn first hand, no pun intended. ;) But, really, it just feels like a tensing up of your whole body and then a very exhilarating release. It is a fabulous feeling!!! Look forward to it!