Sex que for men

I am trying to understand men and no, not my boyfriend, men in general.

If you were in a perfect, loving relationship and you were offered sex with a beautiful woman, with a guarantee that your partner would never find out, would you?

It depends if there was an attraction between the two of you.

In relation to myself I have said to my wife if i ever felt the need to have sex with another then I would but in saying this I would have to say that I would tell her that I had sex. In my relationship honesty is far more important to me than monogamy.

I cant say that my wife agrees however she says she does in principle but if I did have sex with somebody else then I think it would be a bad thing for her. I guess she would see it as a personal attack that I no longer felt she was the only one for me.

But this is just my opinion and I would NOT judge all men on my opinion alone nor on the opinion of a few men.

Needs to ahve a large sample of people view to get the answer that you desire.

Cheers

harleygirl92156
Originally posted by Burgertron

It depends if there was an attraction between the two of you.

In relation to myself I have said to my wife if i ever felt the need to have sex with another then I would but in saying this I would have to say that I would tell her that I had sex. In my relationship honesty is far more important to me than monogamy.

I cant say that my wife agrees however she says she does in principle but if I did have sex with somebody else then I think it would be a bad thing for her. I guess she would see it as a personal attack that I no longer felt she was the only one for me.

But this is just my opinion and I would NOT judge all men on my opinion alone nor on the opinion of a few men.

Needs to ahve a large sample of people view to get the answer that you desire.

Cheers

If you have such an HONEST relationship and value honesty more than monogamy....why not discuss this with your wife just prior to sleeping with someone else. That would be honest......discussing it after the fact is dishonest.

Originally posted by sburtug03

I am trying to understand men and no, not my boyfriend, men in general.

If you were in a perfect, loving relationship and you were offered sex with a beautiful woman, with a guarantee that your partner would never find out, would you?

I would not. I know it would hurt her if she ever found out, I'd feel guilty about it, etc.

It's just not worth the guilt to me.

See loves I did come to this site simply to have a look at other people opinions.

And this may be the reason why I do not return. Because although I am interested in hearing other people opinions I am interested in hearing opinions of well informed and objective answers.

To say to me that discussing it after the relationship is dishonest seems to indicate that you may not have originally read my original responce.

In that I said I have discussed this already with my wife. and she is aware that if I really want to have sex then I will bearing in mind that that decision that i make may have consequences for my current relationship.

So it will be a considered decision that ways the good with the bad and truthfully asks myself if I am prepared to loose my wife over the sex.

But it is my belief that life is to short to not go for love if it is what you really want.

And if that love is the reason for one relationship ending then so be it. At the time the decision would have felt right and "at the time" decisions is all we have to go by in this time that we have in this world.

cheers

Originally posted by harleygirl92156

If you have such an HONEST relationship and value honesty more than monogamy....why not discuss this with your wife just prior to sleeping with someone else. That would be honest......discussing it after the fact is dishonest.

Sorry as I am new to this site it is this quote that my responce above referrs to.