freaked out

anonymous

i wanted to make this anon. cuz it's sort of embarassing

girls, help!!!

in the shower, i noticed today that um, part of my tissue down there is ripped ! =((

at the front, u know how there's lots of skin... on the right, it's all smooth & normal, but on the left, it's in several lil pieces... ICK!!! wth is this? i never noticed anything hurt there or anything ...

help??

THANKS!

I'm taking it that you're a girl. And if you're having ripped pieces of skin, you need to go to the doctor. It's not normal that I know of. You might have a STD of some sort. Go to the doc right away.

i wanted to make this anon. cuz it's sort of embarassing girls, help!!! in the shower, i noticed today that um, part of my tissue down there is ripped ! =(( at the front, u know how there's lots of skin... on the right, it's all smooth & normal, but on the left, it's in several lil pieces... ICK!!! wth is this? i never noticed anything hurt there or anything ... help?? THANKS!

are you talking about the labia majora or labia minora? The mons venerus, the fleshy mound that pubic hair grows from? In any case, first of all for God's sake get a mirror and LOOK down there. If the labia are ripped, and bleeding, so to a doctor immediately. If the skin is bumpy or has sores on it you probably have an STD. In either case, you need to see a gynecologist.

i wanted to make this anon. cuz it's sort of embarassing girls, help!!! in the shower, i noticed today that um, part of my tissue down there is ripped ! =(( at the front, u know how there's lots of skin... on the right, it's all smooth & normal, but on the left, it's in several lil pieces... ICK!!! wth is this? i never noticed anything hurt there or anything ... help?? THANKS!

there is no bleeding

u'r right - it's more like sores ICKKK...

QN: could i have an STD without even ever having sex??

I will go to my doctor today, thanks.

well i never heard of ne thing like that well not beung ripped on the outside... so i guess your not a virgin??? if you not he might have ripped ya hole... r u bleedin'?? hit me at www.blackplanet.com leave me a note Deep_South that my on line name maybe u should go c a doc..