Sex que for men

I am trying to understand men and no, not my boyfriend, men in general.

If you were in a perfect, loving relationship and you were offered sex with a beautiful woman, with a guarantee that your partner would never find out, would you?

Originally posted by sburtug03

If you were in a perfect, loving relationship and you were offered sex with a beautiful woman, with a guarantee that your partner would never find out, would you?

No ..

Just because they would never find out doesn't make it right ..It is still wrong.

I don't do things because no one will find out I do things because it fits with the type of person I am .. A fairly moral, honest person who wouldn't cause hurt to someone I love

I would alway's know

elijahBailey

Tudor, I think she's being hypothetical.

yeah, I would be very tempted, but I think I wouldn't, just cuz you said '......in a perfect, loving relationship'

yes

Originally posted by TUDOR

No, I wouldn't.

Originally posted by Art_Critic

No ..

Originally posted by elijahBailey

I think I wouldn't,

Originally posted by NTB

nope i wouldn't

The Men of LS... :love:

You Guys are awesome :bunny:

Why do you think this age-old question will help you understand men?

Men in general are basic and uncomplicated and are easy to understand. Its understanding the individuals and their individual baggage/likes/dislikes/quirks/etc. that gets difficult and there is no one question that can be asked that will help to understand all men on an individual basis. Same with women.

• Author

I am so impressed by those men who said they wouldn't! If it was the other way round and I had this opportunity I would not either, because as one of you said, 'I would know.'

To the others who said no to this, what was your reasoning?

To the guy that said yes, if this hypothetical relationship was perfect, therefore it would fulfil you, why would you need another woman? I am not condemming you but curious.

To the guy that said yes, if this hypothetical relationship was perfect, therefore it would fulfil you, why would you need another woman? I am not condemming you but curious.
You'll understand once you get to know him. His answer didn't surprise me at all........
  • Author

Didn't mean to ignore you, JPMorgan, I had sent my reply while you sent yours.

I agree with what you are saying but I would like to know the answers from a selection of men, so that I can learn more about them generally. I think it is an interesting question to ask from my point of view and I am appreciating the honest replies.

ThumbingMyWay

NO WAY...not after what I have been thru.....a chance at some HOT no stirng attached sex is just not worth it...

even if no one would find out....its just not important to me to have sex with someone other that my wife...

Character is how you act when you are around other people....

Integrity is how you act when you are alone.....

why would you need another woman? I am not condemming you but curious.

don't really know, ask the person that put together my DNA :laugh:

No... I've had a few of these offers. And the relationship doesn't have to be perfect, it just has have two people trying to make eachother happy.

If I'm happy, I don't feel temptation to be with other women.

Originally posted by Horse

If I'm happy, I don't feel temptation to be with other women.

thats the biggest load of dung I've heard today :lmao:

I'm going to take a blind stab at this so correct me (nicely please!) if I'm wrong.

For the men that said no...

1-in your hypothetical situation, they are satisfied in their relationship and feel that they don't need anyone else when they have the perfect woman

2-even hypothetically, it's hard to imagine that there is Zero chance of their S.O. finding out

3-guilt

4-their past experience weighs a lot on their decision

No comment on the man that said yes.

To the others who said no to this, what was your reasoning?

I'm no spring chicken and I have had my fair share of shagging over the years. So while I do love sex and appreciate a fine woman its not worth risking the relationship that I have. A quick roll in the hay with a hot woman sounds great but it is also short lived and I have come to value the long term benefits of my relationship over the the short term gratifications.

Does that mean I am not tempted....hell no, I am still a man and it is an effort to say no but in time you learn its not what you can get away with its what you could loose!

you learn its not what you can get away with its what you could loose!

:love:

ThumbingMyWay

I'm no spring chicken and I have had my fair share of shagging over the years. So while I do love sex and appreciate a fine woman its not worth risking the relationship that I have. A quick roll in the hay with a hot woman sounds great but it is also short lived and I have come to value the long term benefits of my relationship over the the short term gratifications.

Does that mean I am not tempted....hell no, I am still a man and it is an effort to say no but in time you learn its not what you can get away with its what you could loose!

EXACTLY...

some men CAN help themselves from being tempted...some man cant.....same goes with women...

Originally posted by JS17

I'm going to take a blind stab at this so correct me (nicely please!) if I'm wrong.

For the men that said no...

1-in your hypothetical situation, they are satisfied in their relationship and feel that they don't need anyone else when they have the perfect woman

2-even hypothetically, it's hard to imagine that there is Zero chance of their S.O. finding out

3-guilt

4-their past experience weighs a lot on their decision

No comment on the man that said yes.

the relationship doesn't have to be perfect i don't think there is even such a thing but if i find myself in a committed and loving relationship than there is no need to throw that away on a one nightstand. its about respect.

elijahBailey

I am so impressed by those men who said they wouldn't!

You are impressed..... prematurely!

You did paint an ideal and perfect relationship. Men are logical creatures..... Think of it as a see-saw. On one end of the plank is your relationship with your SO, and on the other end is Cheating personified. If you're gettin' enough on one end, you wouldn't even think about cheating and living with the guilt of it. But if your relationship takes a nose-dive, well, the temptation will be hard to ignore... But I would still like to believe that I wouldn't snap :)

A quick roll in the hay with a hot woman sounds great but it is also short lived and I have come to value the long term benefits of my relationship over the the short term gratifications.

this is fine and dandy TUDOR but remember that if your wife or girlfriend had the chance to have casual sex with her favourite movie star or rock star or whomever and you would never find out then she probably would do it.

Originally posted by alphamale

thats the biggest load of dung I've heard today :lmao:

I know it sounds like a load, but I really don't especially If Im happy because I just got lucky.

If it's been a week or two and my wife has been distant and moody, then yes I feel tempted.

But I still wouldn't do it.

I have the impression that it's like waiting to pee when you are drinking. Once you pee that first time, you have to pee every five minutes. So you put off that first visit to the urinal as long as you can.

I don't want to do it once because if I got away with it once, I would be tempted to do it again and again and again...

Originally posted by elijahBailey

You are impressed..... prematurely!

You did paint an ideal and perfect relationship. Men are logical creatures..... Think of it as a see-saw. On one end of the plank is your relationship with your SO, and on the other end is Cheating personified. If you're gettin' enough on one end, you wouldn't even think about cheating and living with the guilt of it. But if your relationship takes a nose-dive, well, the temptation will be hard to ignore... But I would still like to believe that I wouldn't snap :)

Word.