Your Age For First Times

Cookiesandough

What age did you have your first boyfriend/girlfriend? When I was 11 years old, I had a Runescape girlfriend. Her name was Amanda411. One day we were out in the wilderness, and she killed me and took all my stuff not without saying "btw ima dude irl"

Haha xD Most of us have had traumatic runscape times

Edited by Cookiesandough

How many people have you had sex with? 46 actual intercourse. Throw another ~10ish if you include only BJs. One day a friend and I counted our respective partners when we were in our 20s and I've added to my baseline since then. I remember several but forgot most of them. His number was significantly higher than mine at the time.

Those numbers are unheard of where I come from!

What age did you go on your first date? 22 years old. I was so nervous, I shaked badly.

What age did you have your first kiss? Well when I was 6 years old, I was in my kindergarden class and I saw a pretty girl, I walked over to her and randomly kissed her on the lips. I got send to the principles office but it was so totally worth it.

What age did you have your first boyfriend/girlfriend? When I was 11 years old, I had a Runescape girlfriend. Her name was Amanda411. One day we were out in the wilderness, and she killed me and took all my stuff not without saying "btw ima dude irl"

What age did you lose your virginity? Life ****ed me the day I was born.

What age did you get married for the first time? Marriage?! Ain't got no time for that!

How many people have you had sex with? My hand, my fleshlight, my toothbrush. So I guess that makes it 3.

Taken in the spirit it is intended, ROTFLMAO. But .... toothbrush??!!

Taken in the spirit it is intended, ROTFLMAO. But .... toothbrush??!!

Never underestimate toothbrushes (electric kind) as viable sexual partners. They outcompete the best out there :D

• Like 3
Those numbers are unheard of where I come from!

People who live in the city can have numbers that dwarf mine.

I made the mistake of being honest about past with my ex - thinking I just wanted there to be no secrets between us. I'll never make that mistake again.

Since we split 1.5 years ago I slept with 6 women and got 3 bjs. All from OLD.

In honesty I just want to find the last one.

• Like 1
Cookiesandough

I am liking these numbers. I was thinking I'd be really weird but I'm not too far behind.

Edited by Cookiesandough
  • 5 months later...

What age did you go on your first date? 9. Went to see a movie with a girl named Tracy.

What age did you have your first kiss? 9. Playground BS. Someone dared us to kiss.

What age did you have your first boyfriend/girlfriend? 9. Her name was Courtney.

What age did you lose your virginity? 13. If you count the .02 nanoseconds it took.

What age did you get married for the first time? 29.

How many people have you had sex with? Not enough who I loved, too many I didn't.

Edited by Mrin

First date? 14

First kiss? 13

First boyfriend? 14

Lose your virginity? 14

Married for the first time? Never married I'm 27

How many people have you had sex with? It got difficult to keep track of after 50...

Happy Lemming

What age did you go on your first date? - 16 - In my 1971 Ford Pinto Runabout, I thought I was hot stuff owning my own car at 16 (LOL)!!

What age did you have your first kiss? - 14 or 15

What age did you have your first boyfriend/girlfriend? - 16

What age did you lose your virginity? - 16 - In the back of said 1971 Ford Pinto, it was a hatchback with fold down rear seat.

What age did you get married for the first time? - Never Married

How many people have you had sex with? 80-100 (lost count)

somanymistakes

What age did you go on your first date? 16

What age did you have your first kiss? 16

What age did you have your first boyfriend/girlfriend? 16 (how is this different than the date question??)

What age did you lose your virginity? 18

What age did you get married for the first time? nope

How many people have you had sex with? less than ten, that's all i'm saying

somanymistakes
People who live in the city can have numbers that dwarf mine.

I made the mistake of being honest about past with my ex - thinking I just wanted there to be no secrets between us. I'll never make that mistake again.

Better to be honest and find out right away that she's freaked out by your past than to hide it and risk her finding out later and being both freaked out by your past AND furious that you're a liar (and in her mind a cheater) IMO

Better to be honest and find out right away that she's freaked out by your past than to hide it and risk her finding out later and being both freaked out by your past AND furious that you're a liar (and in her mind a cheater) IMO

True. However in my experience and conversations I've had it seems probably almost everyone lies about this statistic, I remember ages ago a friend told me and its more than likely true;

- whatever a man says then half it.

- whatever a woman says then double it.

Maybe not so accurate on internet forums though.

What age did you go on your first date?

What age did you have your first kiss?

What age did you have your first boyfriend/girlfriend?

What age did you lose your virginity?

What age did you get married for the first time?

How many people have you had sex with?

In the order of questions asked:

17 (actual sex acts with)

What age did you go on your first date? Never.

What age did you have your first kiss? With tongues? We used to play kiss-catch at primary school, so probably 10 or 11, but first serious kiss would be probably around 13 or 14.

What age did you have your first boyfriend/girlfriend? 5, if you count that. 15 if not.

What age did you lose your virginity? 15

What age did you get married for the first time? 22. Divorced a couple of years later.

How many people have you had sex with? I don’t keep score, but enough.

vanhalenfan

What age did you go on your first date? 15

What age did you have your first kiss? 14...or maybe it was 13....

What age did you have your first boyfriend/girlfriend? 15

What age did you lose your virginity? 15

What age did you get married for the first time? 21, divorced by age 29

How many people have you had sex with? 12...I am a picky one :) Plus I've been in serious relationships and marriage most of the time

Edited by vanhalenfan
somanymistakes
True. However in my experience and conversations I've had it seems probably almost everyone lies about this statistic, I remember ages ago a friend told me and its more than likely true;

- whatever a man says then half it.

- whatever a woman says then double it.

Maybe not so accurate on internet forums though.

Once your number gets higher than a handful it's probably hard to be strictly accurate anyway, you'll forget people or be unsure whether a particular night/act "counted". So it's all a ballpark :laugh: