does anyone else feel this way

sierra sugar

sierra sugar

I think that the whole climax experience is amazing and should be shared between two people. Not just one. I think masturbating is bad in a sense that you are the only one who is experiencing this and have no one to share it with. I would much rather wait to see my boyfriend even if he was gone for a week, then masturbate. Ya so what a lot of guys masturbate and I can understand it if they are without a partner but those who do and claim they are in love I just don't get them. Am I the only one who feels this way.

Ideally, it's nice for everyone to have a partner. But nature gave both males and females the ability to masturbate and what they do with that is their business.

To answer your question, surveys and studies indicate most people prefer sex with a partner over masturbation. Medical experts consider it abnormal to prefer masturbation to intercourse or other experiences with a partner.

I personally think whatever people want to do is fine. If masturbation interferes with a person's sex life or relationship, then there's a problem that must be dealt with.