Would you break NC if you were me?

AnotherGuy991

Hello. NOT A NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKER. SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH.

M 26 + F 25 - dating for 4 months. She wanted to end it because we don't match even though she told me she loves me. She waited for me to go to her place to give her a present for a special anniversary that she was waiting.

We had a fight, she yelled like crazy and I hang up. Called her after 30 mins but she didn't respond at the phone some hours in a row. She did not respond on the phone by purpose as a punishment because 2 days before I couldn't pick up on her call and couldn't send her a text while being at gym for like 3 hrs and she got mad.

She went online on fb,wapp, IG just to show me she can have the same behavior as I did. Told her i was calling her for reconciliation and to go to her place but it was too late when she called. She was a very indecisive person and I couldn't rely on any plans with her.

Told her I did other plans because she didn't answer for so many hours but I wanted to go to her place. I said I'll call her back in 10 minutes - i was really busy that moment. She called me back immediately telling me it is over because we don't match. I asked her if she was sure, she said yes.

In the past, we talked about the eventuality of breaking up and we promised each other we'll talk face to face but she broke up with me on the phone. I started no contact and blocked her the moment she broke up with me on the phone. She got mad and texted me. I ignored her.

We had a plan for a trip this month and she told me she'll cancel the accommodation - which she eventually did and gave me the money back.The tickets were bought by me as a present for her birthday - so i found another accommodation and I'm going solo - she won't come. ACtually she got a little mad cause i told her i'll go there by myself.After 3 days she came to my place to give our things back. I didn t talk to her at all, just gave all her clothes and closed the door. Then we met at a party and she tried to talk to me. I kept up the no contact. Answered her shortly that i'm okay. She asked if it is bad that i cannot avoid her and i cannot close the door in her face now...So i got up and left. No reason to feed that behavior.

I have a feeling that she actually just wanted me to beg her not to brake up with me. Her birthday is in 2 days and I don't know if i should brake the NC rule for this.

I know she is not good for me (all this relationship I was craving for some emotion, attention, etc) but I still like her + my ego is fcked up right now.

So : sex with her was bad, we had no communication, she was cold and distant but she was very beautiful - like a 9/10 and that kills me. Her body was not that great (really not so sexual attracted to her) but man, she has such a pretty face and looks good. I saw her as a trophy but ended up falling in love.

She tried to talk to me, I refused. I m scared that if i won't text her she ll just forget me and any chance with her will be gone. I m very confused : I know she is not for me and I really need someone better. On the other hand, I kind of liked her - mostly by her looks and i somehow miss her. I think if she would come to me and say sorry maybe I will consider getting her back.

Should I text her or not?

Original short story here from the first month, here : http://www.loveshack.org/forums/general/general-relationship-discussion/644066-crazy-inexperienced#post7482024

Thanks in advance. PEACE.

Walk away and consider it over. If she contacts you in the future and is friendly just say "It is really nice hearing from you,...when are you free to get together? If she responds make a date. If she doesn't accept just be friendly and say, "Ok, well if you change your mind I'd love to hear from you". Then you walk away again unless she is the one that contacts you. You should not reach out to her,...you will only push her away farther.

If she never contacts you then just forget it.

• Author
AnotherGuy991

Thanks for the response! I was just thinking to send a simple "happy birthday" message. Any more thoughts on this!? Up. Peace.

• Author
AnotherGuy991

I just don't know what to do. If I won't txt her she will never try to contact me again. She wanted to talk to me twice after the break up and both times i ignored her. Maybe she just grets it so she tried talking to me but I was still mad at her at that moment and now maybe she s just waiting me to contact her or smthing.

I really have the feeling that she regrets it and she wants me back but she just got used to the idea that I got over since I ignored her both times she tried to talk to me.

ON THE OTHER HAND, I did NC with another ex gf last year and didn t send her a happy birthday message. We saw each other 6 montgs later and she still wants me back.

It is a two-edged knife and I really find hard to make a decision. Help me out please! Thanks!

• Author
AnotherGuy991

UP : just found out she added a status the next day after we met at the party and I ignored her. The status was a quote from a poem and was something like : no one saw her/she was no one in the middle of everybody/unimportant. I think it is related to the fact that I ignored her.

Thanks in advance!