TRUE LOVE

Lisa,

The answer depends on your definition of true love. A very famous quote describes love as an action not a feeling. Maybe you've heard it? "Love is patient, love is kind and envies no one. Love is never baostful, nor conceited, nor rude; never selfish, not quick to take offense. There is nothing love cannot face; there is no limit to its faith, its hope, and its endurance. In a word, there are three things that last forever: faith, hope, and love; but the GREATEST of them is LOVE." I Corinthians 13

Yes there is true love out there. You can give it. Whether you receive it in return depends on the other person.

I have found this kind of love.

I all was want to know if there was true love outhere,how do you go find it and how do know is there?
bethbonnie
Lisa, The answer depends on your definition of true love. A very famous quote describes love as an action not a feeling. Maybe you've heard it? "Love is patient, love is kind and envies no one. Love is never baostful, nor conceited, nor rude; never selfish, not quick to take offense. There is nothing love cannot face; there is no limit to its faith, its hope, and its endurance. In a word, there are three things that last forever: faith, hope, and love; but the GREATEST of them is LOVE." I Corinthians 13 Yes there is true love out there. You can give it. Whether you receive it in return depends on the other person. I have found this kind of love.

Lisa, I believe that to understand the true meaning of love, we must first understand and become known to the author of love. God. You see God is love. With your prayers to Him to lead you to the right people who can help you understand His love, you will find it. As you learn to love yourself, you will be able to love another. We attract to ourselves what we are. If we display weakness we will attract it, if we display strength, we will attract strength. I will keep you in my prayers. Email me anytime. take care..........

• 3 weeks later...
Humphrey Ngundue
Greetings from the southern end of Africa. May you excuse by saying yes!

Meeting the right is a matter of time, patience, tolerance and understanding, then the True Love comes.

More shall be diclosed if need arise.