How?

BabyGirlA

Okay, I have a boyfriend that I love deeply... we have been together for three and a half months and this is our fifth time dating... he tells me he loves me, and i know he does because he was a "player" before he started dating me and used girls all the time. but i know he cares about me because he shows it. but i haven't had as many relationships as he has. i'm not sure what a guy likes or wants, and he knows what i like, but i get shy around him so i don't know very much about him. Can somebody please tell me what a guy likes when his girl is with him and what I can do to show him just how much I do love him? thank you and i hope to get a response soon.

surfer guy
Okay, I have a boyfriend that I love deeply... we have been together for three and a half months and this is our fifth time dating... he tells me he loves me, and i know he does because he was a "player" before he started dating me and used girls all the time. but i know he cares about me because he shows it. but i haven't had as many relationships as he has. i'm not sure what a guy likes or wants, and he knows what i like, but i get shy around him so i don't know very much about him. Can somebody please tell me what a guy likes when his girl is with him and what I can do to show him just how much I do love him? thank you and i hope to get a response soon.

All I can say is just go with the flow. I mean, if you feel the "spark", chances are he feels it too. You should also just ask him what he wants. Because differen't guys want different things. But if he's showing you that he cares, then you probably are already giving him what he wants.