adoption

About 17 months agoing,I put my child up for adoption.I was single partnent and i had a boy friend how love me.But,he didnot love me any all.my child was a rape,i was rape by a guy i didnot know.is there anyone out there who is being rape or had put up their flesh and blood for adoption

About 17 months agoing,I put my child up for adoption.I was single partnent and i had a boy friend how love me.But,he didnot love me any all.my child was a rape,i was rape by a guy i didnot know.is there anyone out there who is being rape or had put up their flesh and blood for adoption

a girl who I've been friend with in high school had this happen to her......she was raped by a black man (she is white)......she had the kid because she didn't believe in abortion (which I think should be done in a case like this). It was very tough on her.....she gave her son up for adoption.......she didn't want the boy around because it reminded her of the rape, but at the same time, she really feels like she betrayed him.............its a very difficult situation and I she really cannot cope with it.....it is still tearing her up inside...........I wish I could help......if you'd like, I may be able to get her in touch with you.......if you would like that, e-mail me

Dan

Lisa,

What you did was a very noble thing. You gave up your life, your own self, to give life to another human being. That is the GREATEST GIFT OF ALL. That is love at its best!

True, it is painful. I am a mother of three, a single parent. I can't even imagine giving up one of my children. I also want the best for my children. It seems obvious to me that you would be incapable of giving your best to this child given the circumstances. The best thing you can do now is to pray for this child, and to take care of yourself. One day you may be united! Be the best you can be.

a girl who I've been friend with in high school had this happen to her......she was raped by a black man (she is white)......she had the kid because she didn't believe in abortion (which I think should be done in a case like this). It was very tough on her.....she gave her son up for adoption.......she didn't want the boy around because it reminded her of the rape, but at the same time, she really feels like she betrayed him.............its a very difficult situation and I she really cannot cope with it.....it is still tearing her up inside...........I wish I could help......if you'd like, I may be able to get her in touch with you.......if you would like that, e-mail me Dan
bethbonnie
Lisa, What you did was a very noble thing. You gave up your life, your own self, to give life to another human being. That is the GREATEST GIFT OF ALL. That is love at its best! True, it is painful. I am a mother of three, a single parent. I can't even imagine giving up one of my children. I also want the best for my children. It seems obvious to me that you would be incapable of giving your best to this child given the circumstances. The best thing you can do now is to pray for this child, and to take care of yourself. One day you may be united! Be the best you can be.

Lisa, I agree with the fact how noble you were to put the interests of the child first. I am not a mother, although I am 40 and would love to have a child, I do know one thing though with all my heart, that your prayers will follow this child wherever he or she is. You also need to pray for yourself, for courage, love, and strength. God will hear you. He loves you. More importantly he loves children, they are very precious to him. Find someone you trust to speak with about the future feelings of loss and grief you may experience in the future. You one day willl I'm sure, with the love and support of people who love you realise how beautiful you are. I pray that one day you will find someone who will treat you nothing less than a princess. In time you will heal from this violation committed against you. You need to be encouraged that you can stilll love the precious child you gave birth to, for the time being, at a distance. I never knew who my mother was until I was in my early teens, but I know today that she always loved me and did the best thing she could do at the time due to the circumstances. I pray you will be able to always remind yourself that you have done a selfless act in giving up this child, You are special.. Take care... Email me if you ever need to talk, i will be able to share with you some of the trials I have walked through and how I know God has watched over my everyfootstep as He will do the same for you.....