In need of about my friend's motives

confused2018

hello all! My friend recently blocked me due to me being "annoying as.f" she stated that she didnt want anything to do with me and seemed pretty heated when responding to me via text....i thought she was serious. She blocked me a lil over 2 weeks ago though now after trying to reach out to her to see if she was in fact seriously done with me...realized that she unblocked a few of the numbers i called and texted her on..when before they had been blocked.

Now this doesnt seem like the thing she'd do at all...i sent her an email asking her straight out if she was serious about not wanting anything to do with me though didnt recieve a reply...i text her and get no reply....

why block someone and express serious feelings of not wanting them in your life anymore and then unblock them only to ignore them???

did she change her number and perhaps somehow the number still rings and goes to voicemail?

is she doing this for ****s and giggles with plans to ignore me indefinately? aka she is ghosting me?

can she be playing games with me and will eventually reply to my texts??

this whole thing has managed to drive my nerves up the wall..

it doesnt make any sense :(

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for your help :)

• Author
confused2018

if you blocked some one and when they asked "is this truly goodbye" you reply "YES ARE YOU DUMB" and then they ask why they're being blocked you say

"cuz ur annoying as.f and i dont want anything to do with you".................

would you unblock this person's number and go on to ignore them?

and when sent an email asking if said sentiments were true, not reply?

if so, why?!

Most people, you'd only need to block them once for them to stop trying to get in touch with you. She probably figured no need to keep it that way, that you'd get the hint. So at this point, why would you still be wanting to talk to her? If you do, she knows how much crap you'll take from her and only get worse.