Ex and I are friendly now?

Brokenheartedman12

Brokenheartedman12

Posted here before ex and I rekindled in January been friends since she was a little weirder than usual. She was talking to a guy who she is now dating. She’d send me pics of us, talk about our past and asked me to take her to places we went while we were together, I rejected to it all and she made a video about how some girl had the same last name idk why but it didn’t even make sense. Few days later she starts dating this guy so it makes me wonder if she was maybe seeing if I changed and maybe wanted to try again? Anyway fast forward to now I still see her obviously after the break up she joined my job (fireman) so I’m stuck seeing her she seems very noisy about my business and still contributes in my life on social media. When I ask for suggestions she’ll answer and what not I know friends do that too but lately she’s been popping up more than usual.

The question I ask is how do you feel about this? She's got this new guy, dating him, and has started working in the same place as you so she needs to be (and clearly is able to be) civil towards you.

If you feel that you are able to be friends without any repercussions then there really isn't any problem here until she tries to cross a boundary (like trying to flirt with you again). If you're still feeling pain after the breakup, or feel like you want to get back together with her, then there are problems. Don't let her walk over you. Tell her she needs to keep her distance.