More than friends less than lovers 💔

Uncontrollable

I have known this man online. He is everything a woman want. Sweet, caring, gentleman and honest. When we first talked he was very interested and excited to know me. He confessed his feelings he wanted to know if i have feelings for him i told him that i like him too then we stared talking on phone he praised my physical appearance and told me that I'm so nice & good person ... we have sexetd once... after two weeks he started to change he has become cold & unavailable! When i opened up to him he said he doesn't want to raise expectations & doesn't want to break me later... also said he realized we can't be together because we are from two different worlds & we might never meet. We still talk & sext but since the last week we talk less and sext more - i enjoy his company so much i love him unconditionally i mean it but I'm not happy with this situation i want to be his best friend and be always there for him i dont know what to do how do i tell him without breaking this friendship

Edited by Uncontrollable
  • Author
Uncontrollable
Welcome to LS...

Why no date? No pressing of flesh in person?

He lives very far away .. he is searching for a job in another country

Edited by Uncontrollable

I remember a similar situation, she was 6000 miles away. I was there in person looking into her eyes three weeks after the then clunky and new internet shared some grainy pictures between us. Distance is not an obstacle IMO.

My best advice is don't invest in keyboard strokes. People often use such methods as time fillers when they're in distant countries looking for work ;)

Oh, one method we used back in the day was photo of self holding up daily newspaper of the locale one said one was in. Trust but verify. Good luck!