This Is Connected With Ocgirls Post

prettyinpink0315

prettyinpink0315

OKAY I COMPLETLEY UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS WRONG WITH GUYS. I CURRENTLY POSTED "Listen to this heartbraker" IN FRIENDSHIP ABOUT MY GUY FRIEND THAT I HAVE KNOWN FOR 6 YEARS, WE HAVE WENT ON AND OFF THIS WHOLE TIME BUT GET THIS...!!!!! I HAVE BEEN BUTT ASS NAKED LAYING ON HIS BED ABOUT 7 TIMES AND EVERYTIME HE HAS TOLD ME TO PUT MY CLOTHES ON OR SAID HE COULDN'T DO IT. WE HAVE DONE EVERYTHING ELSE. BUT FOR SOME REASON HE WON'T!!!! THAT IS SO FRUSTERATING! SO I TOTALLY KNOW HOW YOU FEEL OCGIRLS!!!

RainyDayWoman

please don't use all caps.

maybe he just takes sex seriously and isn't into it with you.

try asking him...

• Author
prettyinpink0315

Um...my friend is a hoe!!! not saying that it makes me excited to sleep with him since he has been with so many girls (but always used condoms) but i guess it's the excitment because we are so close and never have. But no he doesn't take sex seriously? he says that it will be different with me that's why he has been unsure but when he says he is sure he want to he backs out??? i don't know

Sounds like he's either not attracted to you or he actually respects you and has a conscience when it comes to sleeping with you, but he doesn't want to date you or is unsure if he wants to. Hard to tell which.

RainyDayWoman
he says that it will be different with me that's why he has been unsure

there's your answer then.

Whoa! Red flag! Red flag! Something smells....

He's not serious about sex (or casual, I assume) and, for the sixth time, he's still not doin' ya? Evaluate these possibilities....

1. he's gay

2. his morals are way up there (this contradicts with him being casual about sex)

3. he finds you ugly (impossible since he got you in bed)

4. he only sees you as a friend (this contradicts with the fact that he got you in bed in the first place).

5. he's hiding something (can't nail this one, but I'm wagering on this )

I think it odd that you would think he's preserving the friendship by not doin' you. If I get a girl naked in bed six times, the friendship (as I've previously known it) has pretty much vaporized.

• Author
prettyinpink0315

yeah i don't understand it!! i could go crazy. i see him everyday, we talk about everything we restle laugh, kiss. it's *ucked up. our relationship is discouraging. When ever i walk in his house or somewhere he is he picks me up and swings me and says "hey beautiful". I don't understand it. We talk about it and i make fun of him because it's a funny joke that he has done all these girls except me, ive pushed myself on him and he has still told me to get off him (if i was straddling him) so i kinda say oh was (his name) scared! ha ha it's funny

bluechocolate

Okay, I'm a bit confused..... Aren't you living with some guy & have a 5 month old daughter? What's the big deal about why this guy won't shag you?

And If Any Of You Have Any Advice On Why This Could Be I Would Appreciate It! Thanks Very Much

He has a girlfriend? You have a boyfriend? :confused:

Okay, I'm a bit confused..... Aren't you living with some guy & have a 5 month old daughter? What's the big deal about why this guy won't shag you?

:

:

He has a girlfriend? You have a boyfriend? :confused:

whoa! Thanks for pointing that out bluechocolate. I went back to read her original post. Now I understand a little better why he might be hesitant....

prettyinpink, does he know about your b/f and your kid? If so, I'm not surprised why he did not go further....

RainyDayWoman

he obviously likes sex and has lots of it, so maybe he likes a challenge, and since you're practically begging for it, it turns him off.

• Author
prettyinpink0315

OKAY IF any of you had any idea how long this has been going on i don't think your words would be what they are. And if any of you had a relationship as deep as mine then i'm sure you wouldn't think what you think. It's very complicated and just for information i'm not pouncing on my ex anymore, we talk everyday and are very good friends. Yeah i do love him very much and yes I am confused sometimes because i would like to be with him. But i love my boyfriend very much also and i don't want to jeaprodize my family. but as you also should know if you have ever been in a relationship you never know what goes on behind closed doors, my boyfriend and i have our issues. He talks about getting married and i told him i don't want to because i wouldn't think it would be fair to him. if i don't like the way someone treats me or lil things they do that i may not like i get scared. My ex is almost perfect in the way that he treats me. he just has not established himself yet. So before you judge think about the things that may or may not be behind closed doors.

bluechocolate

And if any of you had a relationship as deep as mine then I'm sure you wouldn't think what you think.

I'm sure lots of people have and have had relationships as deep as yours. You are not unique in that department.

I don't know what it is you're looking for here but if it's sympathy I doubt very much you're going to get it.

You're conflicted because you love two men. Yet you've chosen to live with one of them & have his child. And if you still feel this strongly about your ex then you're living a lie. You shouldn't have gotten together with you current b/f & you certainly shouldn't have had his child.

I HAVE BEEN BUTT ASS NAKED LAYING ON HIS BED ABOUT 7 TIMES AND EVERY TIME HE HAS TOLD ME TO PUT MY CLOTHES ON OR SAID HE COULDN'T DO IT.

Were you both single when these 7 times occurred?

OKAY IF any of you had any idea how long this has been going on i don't think your words would be what they are.

It's been going on this long because YOU let it continue. Take control of your own life. Keeping up daily contact with an ex that you feel so attached to is cheating (especially if you're getting butt ass naked on his bed), even if you're not pouncing the guy. You are not fully committed to your b/friend.

You're an adult and a mother - make an adult decision. Forget about the ex, stop all contact & build on your relationship or let your current guy go & pursue the ex.

My ex is almost perfect in the way that he treats me. he just has not established himself yet

So when you've determined that he has established himself you'll drop the current guy quick smart. Is that it?

• Author
prettyinpink0315

Alright i guess everytime that i write something you make me feel about this big (itty bitty) oh well. i gues you do have a point that i let it go this far. although i didn't really choose to have a baby it just kind of happend that way. a shot in the dark i guess you could say. (NO REGRETS WHATSOEVER! I LOVE MY DAUGHTER!!!) These 7 times that have occured were in the past about 2 years ago. No i'm not going to drop my ex. i guess i'm just comfortable with our relationship. No i'm not looking for sympathy, i kinda just wanted to see if anyone had any advice how to get over a feeling that i haven't been able to get rid of since i've been 15. That's all.

bluechocolate

No I'm not looking for sympathy, i kinda just wanted to see if anyone had any advice how to get over a feeling that i haven't been able to get rid of since I've been 15. That's all.

If you're going to keep him in your life in the way you describe then you'll never get over those feelings - which is pretty much what I've said 3 times now (if you include the post in another thread of yours).

And be honest, this thread wasn't about how to get rid of your feelings:

BUT GET THIS...!!!!! I HAVE BEEN BUTT ASS NAKED LAYING ON HIS BED ABOUT 7 TIMES AND EVERY TIME HE HAS TOLD ME TO PUT MY CLOTHES ON OR SAID HE COULDN'T DO IT. WE HAVE DONE EVERYTHING ELSE. BUT FOR SOME REASON HE WON'T!!!!

and then

And If Any Of You Have Any Advice On Why This Could Be I Would Appreciate It! Thanks Very Much

Take control of your own life. Keeping up daily contact with an ex that you feel so attached to is cheating (especially if you're getting butt ass naked on his bed -- and here I'll add -- and concerned about why he won't sleep with you).

My apologies if that makes you feel small.