What is this behaviour?

You think he loves her? His issue with her is going on for 1 year

No I think he's IN LOVE with her. One year, huh? Wow he's really struggling.

• Like 1
  • Author
No I think he's IN LOVE with her. One year, huh? Wow he's really struggling.

But how u think so? How can someone go off at the one he supposedly loves? It isnt possible???

ExpatInItaly
How can you be so sure? If he really wanted her then he would have gone for her wouldnt he? Instead all he did was messing up and doing things for me?

Because I can't tell you how many times I have seen scenarios like this, and not one has ended in happiness for the "new" couple.

You are placing too much emphasis on her, and not enough on the fact that he's not with you for the right reasons. That is where the real problem lies.

• Author
Because I can't tell you how many times I have seen scenarios like this, and not one has ended in happiness for the "new" couple.

You are placing too much emphasis on her, and not enough on the fact that he's not with you for the right reasons. That is where the real problem lies.

He met her after we got together so how?

But how u think so? How can someone go off at the one he supposedly loves? It isnt possible???

Because he's had issues getting over her for one year. I went off on my husband this morning and I love the hell outta him.

Do you ever have conversations where you actually say more than ask questions? This could be one of his problems with you. It's immature.

• Author
Because he's had issues getting over her for one year. I went off on my husband this morning and I love the hell outta him.

Do you ever have conversations where you actually say more than ask questions? This could be one of his problems with you. It's immature.

Are you telling me that he wont get over her??

ExpatInItaly
He met her after we got together so how?

Because your relationship is still casual after several months and he's hung up on her.

If a guy is serious about you, it doesn't take him this long to realize it.

Are you telling me that he wont get over her??

No he won't get over her until someone he's never met before comes along and blows his mind. Until then he's just stuck with her on his mind and in his heart. Poor thing.

• Author
Because your relationship is still casual after several months and he's hung up on her.

If a guy is serious about you, it doesn't take him this long to realize it.

We never stayed together the uni breaks. He went home and I would go back too.. He never minded this

• Author
No he won't get over her until someone he's never met before comes along and blows his mind. Until then he's just stuck with her on his mind and in his heart. Poor thing.

But why not? We ve been together before she came and i do not get what he sees in her?

Why don't you just ask him why.....call him out on it, but be persistent.

BTW we desire more what we can't have. He can't have her, so he keeps wanting her. Psychology 101

Edited by smackie9
ExpatInItaly
We never stayed together the uni breaks. He went home and I would go back too.. He never minded this

Well, no, why would he?

You're casual so it suits him perfectly.

• Like 1
But why not? We ve been together before she came and i do not get what he sees in her?

It's doesn't matter what you see or don't see in her. He sees what he wants in her and that's all that matters.

Your post makes no sense.

Your screen name is a male name Noah but you're in a same sex relationship with another boy. Is your boyfriend bisexual? Why the fck is he hitting on a girl?

You also said you have a casual relationship. Why on earth are you expecting him to be in a monogamous relationship with you?

Figure out what kind of relationship this was in the first place because it certainly doesn't look like anything to me except that you were perhaps friends and fwb.

• Author
Your post makes no sense.

Your screen name is a male name Noah but you're in a same sex relationship with another boy. Is your boyfriend bisexual? Why the fck is he hitting on a girl?

You also said you have a casual relationship. Why on earth are you expecting him to be in a monogamous relationship with you?

Figure out what kind of relationship this was in the first place because it certainly doesn't look like anything to me except that you were perhaps friends and fwb.

I'm a girl and Noah isnt exclusive to a guy

• Author
It's doesn't matter what you see or don't see in her. He sees what he wants in her and that's all that matters.

Well as per the last convo I got to know of he was accusing her of ignoring him when he was saying hello to her. Our mate did say the girl wasnt ignoring but she didnt go after him for full talks and he took his irritation out on her and didnt talk to her after that . Something about making excuses to not get into a confrontation was what he said while the girl wanted to tell him something more but he didnt hear her side

When a guy is acting like this how can u even say his heart and soul is with her?

• Author
Well as per the last convo I got to know of he was accusing her of ignoring him when he was saying hello to her. Our mate did say the girl wasnt ignoring but she didnt go after him for full talks and he took his irritation out on her and didnt talk to her after that . Something about making excuses to not get into a confrontation was what he said while the girl wanted to tell him something more but he didnt hear her side

When a guy is acting like this how can u even say his heart and soul is with her?

Pls respond

PinkPampies

Are you and your boyfriend exclusive? Or are you casual and see other people.

1. If you’re exclusive, then since he is infatuated with another girl, then you need to break up with him. Because if she returns his advances or he has his sights set on another girl, you’ll just get your heart broken.

2. If you’re not exclusive and just casual, there’s nothing you can do except put up with his wandering eye.

It seems that you are invested in him because this situation really bothers you. And because he’s “infatuated “ with someone else, I’m afraid your heart will get broken eventually.

• Author
Are you and your boyfriend exclusive? Or are you casual and see other people.

1. If you’re exclusive, then since he is infatuated with another girl, then you need to break up with him. Because if she returns his advances or he has his sights set on another girl, you’ll just get your heart broken.

2. If you’re not exclusive and just casual, there’s nothing you can do except put up with his wandering eye.

It seems that you are invested in him because this situation really bothers you. And because he’s “infatuated “ with someone else, I’m afraid your heart will get broken eventually.

Wait . What do you mean?

We arent exactly exciusive but tjat doesnt mean open dating or such.

Anyways how can he be infatuated when hes always treating her unkindly?

ExpatInItaly
Wait . What do you mean?

We arent exactly exciusive but tjat doesnt mean open dating or such.

Anyways how can he be infatuated when hes always treating her unkindly?

What does this mean, OP? You're either exclusive or you're not. Do you actually refer to each other as boyfriend and girlfriend?

PinkPampies

He was taking me out on a date but he decided to meet up at the university. Our friend told me my bf bumped into her and was being gentle towards her. But she didnt go up as he walked on while he looked back to check on her.

He did this once more when he saw her coming and left me and our friends to follow her.

This is from your first post. If he left you and your friends to follow her after you claimed it was “Love at first site” for him, you have to understand that you are not his priority. No man who had a girlfriend he loved would do that.

So again, if you are exclusive, this is not acceptable behavior and you should ditch him.

And again, if you are not exclusive and it’s just casual, you have no say in what he does.

But it seems you are invested in this “relationship”, and according to his actions you have posted, you are not his priority.

Are you okay with his behavior or not?

He was upset that she is indifferent towards him which shows she could care less. Who was making excuses to not get into a confrontation?

• Author
He was upset that she is indifferent towards him which shows she could care less. Who was making excuses to not get into a confrontation?

My friend did say sbe liked him too but his attitude pushed her away. Apparently he was as my friend was with him and my bf greeted her and said he going to meet someone a few days after the talk.

Upset for what?

• Author
This is from your first post. If he left you and your friends to follow her after you claimed it was “Love at first site” for him, you have to understand that you are not his priority. No man who had a girlfriend he loved would do that.

So again, if you are exclusive, this is not acceptable behavior and you should ditch him.

And again, if you are not exclusive and it’s just casual, you have no say in what he does.

But it seems you are invested in this “relationship”, and according to his actions you have posted, you are not his priority.

Are you okay with his behavior or not?

This love at first sight thing was last year. Since then hes known her.

He just saw her coming and went after her.

No we dont really address each other as bf-gf. We know we are together but we dont really live together or such. Only for sex, he visits me or I would go to his place.