GF waited a month to tell me she was raped.. But

Thingsfallapart

Check out BPD family forum

BPD girls do this all the time

Cut and run and don’t look back because you’ve already wasted too much time on this girl.

She showed you who she was the first time she cheated and I bet she lied about it then too but you forgave her

Disengage and disappear

• Author
BillPaxton2424
Check out BPD family forum

BPD girls do this all the time

Cut and run and don’t look back because you’ve already wasted too much time on this girl.

She showed you who she was the first time she cheated and I bet she lied about it then too but you forgave her

Disengage and disappear

Best advice I've heard all month. She is 100% BPD.

I am gonna vanish

No, the first step in a perfect response would be girlfriend is catatonic and covered in bruises. Realise that something bad has happened and reach out to make sure she's OK

I don't beleive she was that 'catatonic', her mind was clear enough to go get a plan B.

OP: Why she refuses to get tested for std? That is also highly suspicious.

I am not saying she wasn't raped but she had some questionable behavior like wait 4 weeks to show OP pictures of bruises? why not show him these pictures when she told him about the rape and he had a hard time beleiving her? wouldn't it have been a good time to get those pictures out?

• Like 1
  • Author
BillPaxton2424

I am considering getting a taxi to the train station right now and taking a train from Turin to Milan, packing up and leaving her house immediately. It is 4 AM now. My flight leaves July 26 at 6 AM. I'll have to spend about 24 hours in Milan but its better than staying here.

Slip off into the night...

• Author
BillPaxton2424
I don't beleive she was that 'catatonic', her mind was clear enough to go get a plan B.

I am not saying she wasn't raped but she had some questionable behavior like wait 4 weeks to show OP pictures of bruises? why not show him these pictures when she told him about the rape and he had a hard time beleiving her? wouldn't it have been a good time to get those pictures out?

She will tell me she doesn't feel like it.

Or lie again.

What is the point of asking a liar anything? They lie

• Like 1
Thingsfallapart

What happened the first time she cheated? Was it similar? Did she lie a lot? Is she always suspicious with her phone?

If she is BPD she has probably cheated on you any number of times and feels no regret whatsoever

If you’re done with the relationship get out ASAP

I wasted years on my relationship with cheating BPD because she completely headfu Kked me

Don’t waste anymore time

• Author
BillPaxton2424
What happened the first time she cheated? Was it similar? Did she lie a lot? Is she always suspicious with her phone?

If she is BPD she has probably cheated on you any number of times and feels no regret whatsoever

If you’re done with the relationship get out ASAP

I wasted years on my relationship with cheating BPD because she completely headfu Kked me

Don’t waste anymore time

I left our apartment for a week to go home for a class I was taking. I came back one night, slept over and found a used condom in the trash can full of some dudes magic medicine.

She lied and said she used it on a banana. I showed her the magic medicine inside and she admitted. Cried, started to cut her wrists and forced me to fly her parents from Italy to the US within 12 hours.

Forgave her 2 months later

6 months ago guy on her facebook messaged me and said they had sex and he didnt know we were dating. She takes sleeping pills and forces me to take her to the hospital. Never could confirm that one.

Now this.

Get. Out. Immediately. Mike

The OP said she was catatonic. I'm taking his word for it. However, I do know what it's like to be traumatised yet able to function at one level but not another. One can get plan B up to 48 hours after the incident.

Refusal to get tested? Denial. Completely understandable

Didn't show him the bruise pictures after the conversation? Given the OPs accusations then and his current demeanour, I would imagine he was not being particularly warm towards her at the time.

I still want to know why the woman in this story would be holding onto an empty plan B packet weeks after she'd finished them. Had it been two days later, I'd be far more inclined to accept the story.

• Like 1
  • Author
BillPaxton2424
The OP said she was catatonic. I'm taking his word for it. However, I do know what it's like to be traumatised yet able to function at one level but not another. One can get plan B up to 48 hours after the incident.

Refusal to get tested? Denial. Completely understandable

Didn't show him the bruise pictures after the conversation? Given the OPs accusations then and his current demeanour, I would imagine he was not being particularly warm towards her at the time.

I still want to know why the woman in this story would be holding onto an empty plan B packet weeks after she'd finished them. Had it been two days later, I'd be far more inclined to accept the story.

I found the plan be about 2 weeks after the incident, which leads me to believe shes ****ed some guy multiple times while I've been here.

Thingsfallapart

Wow she is 100% BPD and sounds exactly like my ex

She has been doing this all the time and she knows this time you caught her is the straw that breaks the camels back so she says rape

No point asking her anymore questions because she will just lie and lie and lie

She will tell me she doesn't feel like it.

Unbeleiveble!

She doesn't want to get tested because she knows the guy and she doesn't feel at risk.

I don't think she was raped, I think she had sex in that car, they got carried away, no condoms handy so they took a chance and got a plan B right after.

I just read she cheated in the past, got caught in a lie, cut her wrists and take a bunch of pills....I am seeing manipulation all over this.

• Like 1
I found the plan be about 2 weeks after the incident, which leads me to believe shes ****ed some guy multiple times while I've been here.

Plan B doesn't come in packets to be used each time there's sex. Rather, it's dispensed on a case by case basis for use after unprotected sex.

And I'm still wondering why she kept that empty packet after it was finished.

Your plot has many holes. Keep trying.....

• Author
BillPaxton2424
Wow she is 100% BPD and sounds exactly like my ex

She has been doing this all the time and she knows this time you caught her is the straw that breaks the camels back so she says rape

No point asking her anymore questions because she will just lie and lie and lie

Her father is guilt tripping me into staying but I am not buying his ****. I've dealt with her issues for far too long before they've been involved. Deal with your daughter now instead of dumping her in a foreign country and relying on someone else.

Oh btw, on a side note. When I told her I was leaving early she got furious and hit me and told me to kill myself. lul

• Author
BillPaxton2424
Plan B doesn't come in packets to be used each time there's sex. Rather, it's dispensed on a case by case basis for use after unprotected sex.

And I'm still wondering why she kept that empty packet after it was finished.

Your plot has many holes. Keep trying.....

I have her empty packet of plan B, single use, in my wallet as proof. It was there 2 weeks after June 28th. What are you trying to say?

Oh btw, on a side note. When I told her I was leaving early she got furious and hit me and told me to kill myself. lul

All of THAT sounds like a great reason to be done with her.

I have her empty packet of plan B, single use, in my wallet as proof. It was there 2 weeks after June 28th. What are you trying to say?

You also said "I found the plan be about 2 weeks after the incident, which leads me to believe shes ****ed some guy multiple times while I've been here"

If she'd been with a guy multiple times and using plan B after each time, she would have been as sick as a dog for some time. Those things can be brutal.

It doesn't make sense that someone would keep an empty packet unless they have a hoarding condition. It makes even less sense that you keep it in your wallet now.

• Author
BillPaxton2424
And I put my money on she will be banging that same guy in the next couple of days.

Go for it. I looked the guy up and took her rape claim seriously. Emailed his college Advisor and said he was being accused of rape. Idk how that will work out.

Those 2 can work that out while im back doing reps in the gym and washing my body with alcohol.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
  • Author
BillPaxton2424
You also said "I found the plan be about 2 weeks after the incident, which leads me to believe shes ****ed some guy multiple times while I've been here"

If she'd been with a guy multiple times and using plan B after each time, she would have been as sick as a dog for some time. Those things can be brutal.

It doesn't make sense that someone would keep an empty packet unless they have a hoarding condition. It makes even less sense that you keep it in your wallet now.

It makes no sense for me to keep evidence of rape/cheating until It is resolved?

Honestly what is your deal?

• Like 1

It's small and flat, and purses nowadays are as huge as suitcases, she just forgot it was there or neglected to clean her purse.

• Like 1
It makes no sense for me to keep evidence of rape/cheating until It is resolved?

Honestly what is your deal?

First up, one doesn't need evidence of cheating. It doesn't go to court.

In a rape case, having used plan B is not evidence to support being raped.

Thingsfallapart
Go for it. I looked the guy up and took her rape claim seriously. Emailed his college Advisor and said he was being accused of rape. Idk how that will work out.

Those 2 can work that out while im back doing reps in the gym and washing my body with alcohol.

When did you contact the guy and the professor?

That was an awesome idea

• Author
BillPaxton2424
Bill Paxton,

At least you got out before you had to raise some other guys kid...

Run

Or my own. 2 Abortions because she lied about being on BC twice.

Honestly I am ashamed I didn't cut and run a long time ago. I got stuck into supporting a mentally ill person and forgot how sick it was for me to stay around.

• Like 1