Does he love me ?

The ones I always hang out with are my flatmates and yes he doesnt come with us.

He went to meet my 2 of my close friends on his own as he had not met them in a long time. But doesnt come with when we hang out.

I know ALL his friends as we ARE MUTUAL friends

No as our families live in our respective countries. His younger brothers gf is in his dad's FB but i havent sent him a req

Okay, so he picks someone in his big group of friends as a fwb while crushing on an exotic girl.

File closed.

• Like 1
  • Author
Okay, so he picks someone in his big group of friends as a fwb while crushing on an exotic girl.

File closed.

He met her later. We are together since 2016. Dont u read?

Who said a guy can’t meet a girl he’s crushing on hard when he already got a fwb?

His never calling your his gf is all you need to know.

• Author
Who said a guy can’t meet a girl he’s crushing on hard when he already got a fwb?

His never calling your his gf is all you need to know.

Our friends know that. The only person who doesnt know is probably her as he never told her and has shown himself available

Noah you tend to get very nasty at times during this thread. Maybe he likes you but you're too nasty and obsessive for him to want for a relationship. If he doesn't return your texts do you get nasty to him?

I REALLY do think you have an obsessive disorder that needs professional attention.

And for the record: I don't think he loves you at all.

• Like 1
Noah you tend to get very nasty at times during this thread. Maybe he likes you but you're too nasty and obsessive for him to want for a relationship. If he doesn't return your texts do you get nasty to him?

I REALLY do think you have an obsessive disorder that needs professional attention.

I wouldn’t say the OP is nasty; rather, she’s rather annoying.

OP: If you thinking this guy is your boyfriend unilaterally, why don’t you tell him it’s not respectful to crush on another girl so obviously in front of your friends?

• Author

Im not nasty. I'm asking a wuestion which none of u have answered that when she liked him back why did he get ruin his own chance by getting resentful and prioritise me?

Im not nasty. I'm asking a wuestion which none of u have answered that when she liked him back why did he get ruin his own chance by getting resentful and prioritise me?

I think he doesn't put much thought into these things the way you do. He's just living his life, doing his thing and trying to enjoy himself.

Noah I hope you find better things to do than obsess about this dude.

Maybe do volunteer work or something?

• Author
I think he doesn't put much thought into these things the way you do. He's just living his life, doing his thing and trying to enjoy himself.

Noah I hope you find better things to do than obsess about this dude.

Maybe do volunteer work or something?

People who dont give much thought dont plan outings or get angry

• Author
Noah, how many times do I have to tell you that sex doesn't equal love. A man can have sex with 5 women in one day and not feel love for any of them. So can a Prostitute. FWBs have sex but not love. Surely you know this already. He's fantasizing about this girl 24/7 and his obsession is keeping him in love.

What obsession? I told u she likes him he hurt his own chances and took me out/spent the night with me while being angry at her.

• Author
Yes, because he is nervous around her. She stirs him. When you meet someone that you really like, you sometimes get nervous, intimidated, clammy, sweaty, butterflies, etc. That's why he is different with her. There's something about her that affects him emotionally and mentally.

He's not like that with you or with other girls because he is not attracted to you or those other girls that way. If he's popular with the ladies, then he knows he can easily get women. So to him the easy ones don't really affect him. This girl affects him because he can't have her so she has become a challenge and it has thrown him off his game.

He took me out but declined to meet her so i dont know how your theory makes sense.

He took me out but declined to meet her so i dont know how your theory makes sense.

So basically you really just want us to say "Yep he loves you."

We don't think he does but obviously you think he loves you.

Case solved.

• Like 1
  • Author
So basically you really just want us to say "Yep he loves you."

We don't think he does but obviously you think he loves you.

Case solved.

Give me 1 reason as u have mentioned none? I told my friend confirmed she liked him then why lose his chance by getting angry and giving me priority by taking me out specially??

Holy smokes. Again?

Noah, get help. No matter what any of us say, you don’t get it.

It’s very painful to read this and see how unstable you are. If you get therapy, hopefully you can some day see how unhealthy all of this is.

You have one life. Use every day to learn, grow and LIVE. what you’re doing isn’t living. You’re torturing yourself and you don’t even realize it.

Don’t you have any real life friends you can talk to about this so they can help steer you in the right direction (hopefully?) doesn’t your university have in-house counselors?

• Like 1
  • Author
Holy smokes. Again?

Noah, get help. No matter what any of us say, you don’t get it.

It’s very painful to read this and see how unstable you are. If you get therapy, hopefully you can some day see how unhealthy all of this is.

You have one life. Use every day to learn, grow and LIVE. what you’re doing isn’t living. You’re torturing yourself and you don’t even realize it.

Don’t you have any real life friends you can talk to about this so they can help steer you in the right direction (hopefully?) doesn’t your university have in-house counselors?

Hes giving me priority not her why cant u all see that!

We do get it. Right now he spends more time with you then her. But what you repeatedly fail to acknowledge is that he is not doing that by HIS choice. You are there, available & uncomplicated. You willingly accept the crumbs he throws at you. If it was up to him, he'd spend all that time with HER. The reason he doesn't spend time with her is that she rejected him. As soon as the next pretty face comes along he will again drop you like a hot potato because he doesn't value you. He's using you to stroke his ego & warm his bed, when it's convenient for him & he doesn't have anything else going on.

Okay Noah, you've made this clear that you're getting priority over her. That's making you happy so why are you even still talking about this? Enjoy your time with him.

• Like 1

Then why are you even asking us? You just don’t get it, and I don’t think you will.

You’re right. He gives you priority because he loves you unconditionally and won’t give another girl a second glance... or thought... because he loves you so much.

There. Happy?

• Author
We do get it. Right now he spends more time with you then her. But what you repeatedly fail to acknowledge is that he is not doing that by HIS choice. You are there, available & uncomplicated. You willingly accept the crumbs he throws at you. If it was up to him, he'd spend all that time with HER. The reason he doesn't spend time with her is that she rejected him. As soon as the next pretty face comes along he will again drop you like a hot potato because he doesn't value you. He's using you to stroke his ego & warm his bed, when it's convenient for him & he doesn't have anything else going on.

Wrong. She did not reject him. I already wrote she liked him , came to talk to him . God whwre did u even get she rejected him? She came to talk it out with him and he was angry to her. I ve been saying this ever since but U think she rejected him. And u think what u say is correct? Lol

She stop talking to him sure but he was acting shady ehich my friend said he made up for. By starting to greet her and being warm to her. Yet she didnt come after him. Reason cited?? She apparently was confused as he kept walking on after greeting.

But he blame her for ignoring him. After that he refuse to talk it out with her . THIS IS THE STORY.

Edited by Noah22
  • Author
Then why are you even asking us? You just don’t get it, and I don’t think you will.

You’re right. He gives you priority because he loves you unconditionally and won’t give another girl a second glance... or thought... because he loves you so much.

There. Happy?

U dont even have a reply that when she liked him why did he get angry instead of fixing the "misunderstandings " with her? U fail to answer that and keep saying he doesnt love me.

I think we are all wasting time here. She has admitted lying on other threads and I truly believe there’s something mentally wrong with her. I’m sorry Noah and wish you luck in life, but we cannot help you. Take care.

• Author
I think we are all wasting time here. She has admitted lying on other threads and I truly believe there’s something mentally wrong with her. I’m sorry Noah and wish you luck in life, but we cannot help you. Take care.

Classic. When theres no answer and all answers will be wrong then humiliate a person and run from the threads stillafool did the same. When i told her she liked him, she ran off too.

Classic. When theres no answer and all answers will be wrong then humiliate a person and run from the threads �� stillafool did the same. When i told her she liked him, she ran off too.

Everyone now realizes he loves you.

He's head over heels.

So now you've got your answer and we can end this thread.

Goodbye and Goodluck

• Like 2