Am I just paranoid?

I have been with my boyfriend for 5 years. This past year has been rough. I have had 3 surgeries and had to work alot and it has put a strain on our relationship. He loves to play volleyball, as do I but I sometimes cannot with work. He recently, while we were having problems, made out with another girl. They did not have sex, but he is due to play volleyball with her again. It will be their last time as we have made up and I will be there. He confessed everything and I went out with him and a bunch of people from volleyball and she was there. She will be there at times when I am not though. It was terribly uncomfortable for me. Her friend came over and gave him some slack and she kept trying to make eye contact and the like with him. He has chosen me and our relationship, but I feel betrayed and the fact that she will be there all the time makes it worse for me. Am I being insecure? Should I just blow it off. He loves me and I him and this has never happened before but now I have my doubts that it will not happen again if we hit rough times. We are talking marriage and moving in together. There is a chance I am pregnant. We were talking of marriage and moving in together beforehand. Now I am just confused. I am in need of a second opinion. I pushed him away before and he me but I think we are past that and we are communicating again, which was a problem before. I guess it is just her being around him that makes me uncomfortable. They play ball in the same place on the same days and we know the same people. Am I being paraniod?

1) find out if u'r pregnant!!!

2) i can totally see why u'd be uncomfortable with this ... but i think the way u deal with it rlly depends on whether u'r pregnant ... if u r, i think you should try n do your best to stay with this guy ... if u rn't, i wouldn't move in or marry so soon. the way he behaved during rough times for U shows some of who he is, ya know?

anyway, if i were u i'd go find out the pregnancy deal immediately ... & _then ask for advice.

good luck!