Sexiest part of the body?

I remember seeing a magazine article (think it was Rolling stone) where men and women were asked what they thought the sexiest part of the opposite sex' body was.The men voted for a woman's breasts,and the women voted for the area between the top of a man's pelvic bone to just above the penis.

Does anyone else have any other votes?And why do you feel that way?

I think every part of a woman's body is equally as sexy?

Why? Because without any one part, she would look pretty weird and would not be sexy at all.

I do have particular admiration for hair, eyes, legs, breasts, butt, arms, hands, neck, feet, face, lips, and smile but not necessarily in that order.

I think every part of a woman's body is equally as sexy? Why? Because without any one part, she would look pretty weird and would not be sexy at all.

I do have particular admiration for hair, eyes, legs, breasts, butt, arms, hands, neck, feet, face, lips, and smile but not necessarily in that order.

hi tess,

i would have to agree with the bit between a mans hips and the groin, the curve in the lower back, and i don't know why, but i have a bit of a thing for nice arms and *gem* smiles....i luuurve a great smile! (and a brain to match).

:)

Sometimes women are just sexy from the inside,Tess. You might find this hard to believe. A woman's body can attract a man's interest, but it's what's inside of her that breaks him in into little pieces!!!!

But hypothetically speaking , if I were transported to planet where every single woman was equally heartless, then I'd go for the one with the prettiest face. I'm a face man.

Bobby Dygytul

I personally like legs and feet. If a lady has big feet or they are kinda vainy and strange looking, or smelly (lol) it just turns me away.

I remember seeing a magazine article (think it was Rolling stone) where men and women were asked what they thought the sexiest part of the opposite sex' body was.The men voted for a woman's breasts,and the women voted for the area between the top of a man's pelvic bone to just above the penis. Does anyone else have any other votes?And why do you feel that way?